Chapter Twenty-four

Sabrina P.O.V
Kathy drop me off at the studio and I walk in and see candles light up and I see August in the studio doing a remake of Ginuwine so anxious.. And I can't even lie my baby was doing his thing... He was looking good... Then he see me and looking at me and he gets out the booth and he come greet me with a kiss..
"Hey bae how long you been in the spot" he asked.
"Not to long babe but what's the surprise cause you know I'm suppose to be hanging with Kathy" I told him..
"While bae ik i been busy on the road and getting my career jumping... We haven't spent any quality time together so I wanna make it up to you and Kathy she will be fine.. But bae I think she want you just be careful" he said while kissing my neck and suddenly he bent me over...
He looked at me and kiss me with so much passion and we starting going at it... We started running around acting like big ass kids and I run in the booth..
"I got you babe" August told me.
"Yes you do baby" I told him.
He press his body against mines and his hands roaming over my body... Tonguing each other down and he started sucking on my breast and leaving hickeys everywhere...
Honestly I felt like someone is watching us..
"Mhmmm baby someone is watching us I can feel it.. Mhmm bae are you listening to me...ugghh fuck August"said Sabrina.
"You feel this big dick in them guts" he said to me not even listening to me..
Omg it was feeling so good that I didn't even care anymore.. He had me cumming over the place.. I was screaming and trying to come up from air.. He grab my face and started to kiss me passionately.. By this time he had me bouncing on it be both exposed.. We both chilling laying down in a back room they had in the studio... August was walking around the studio and cleaning up our mess.. Then he come in and lay with me..
"Bae what time is it" I asked him.
"Almost 11 o'clock why what's up??" he asked all concerned..
"I'm bout to leave and go chill with Kathy I promise I come back to her house tonight so we could chill" I told him as I started to get my things..
"Well I'm bout to go to the house and ik you coming cause ik you don't wanna go over there smelling like sex" he said..
"Duh Auggie I'm not slow" said Sabrina.
"Aite bae let's go then" he smacking me on my butt.