Chapter Twelve

Sabrina P.O.V.
I woke up in this strange place and i was looking around and i was laying in this hospital bed... And all i could do was cry for my mom like i was a lil kid scared and confuse... And always on que in comes in my momma with tears coming down her face and my brother right behind her...
"Heyy baby how you doing?" said my momma.
"I'm scared mom where am i?!?! What happened to me mommy???
"You remember anything that happened before now?" said my mom.
"I was coming home from my date with August and i come in the house and Devin was there already and we starting going at it cause i pull out my pistol and next thing ik i started blacking out cause he had his hands around my throat... And everything went black and i woke up here" i said looking at mom.
"I'm gone kill that nigga i put that on everything i love man.. Like he really pissing me off" Said Deonte.
"He's in locked up for good this time D i promise but if he get out then you can do whatever you like with him just let me be there for it okay" i said to my brother while he looked at me and kiss my cheek and left and my mom kiss me and hug me and left.
August and Kathy and her husband came in to see me we all talk for hours... Kathy and her husband left and it was just me and August.
"Thanks for being her with me i really do appreciated it.." i said to him.
"Its nothing ma i wanted to be here for you know you" he said.
"Im happy you here tbh but did my mom and brother leave already?" i asked him.
"Yeah they went to ya house and don't worry everything is good okay" said August.
"Thank you so much" i said.
"You welcome but when they letting you go home?" said August.
"Tomorrow the doctor said i good i just need to rest that's all" said Sabrina.
"Okay well I'm staying here with you tonight so when they come in the morning im already here" said August.
"Noo you don't have to do that" said Sabrina.
"Im not taking no for an answer so make some room a yungin" said August already making himself comfortable making me lay my head on his chest.
"Goodnight Sabrina" said August.
"Goodnight August" said Sabrina.