Chapter Thirteen

August P.O.V
I woke up with Sabrina in my arms laying in this hospital bed. She was k.o. but ik its probably the best sleep so done had in weeks. The sun was shinning thru but you would think she would wake up from the sun but she slept peacefully til the doctor came in...
"Good morning" said Dr. Smith.
"Good morning dr and wake up beautiful the doctor here" said August.
"Mhmmmm good morning Dr. Smith and good morning Auggy" said Sabrina.
Damn and as soon as she said that i instantly smiled and tbh my dick got hard so i gently fill her up so she couldn't feel it.
"Now Ms. Williams you have to make sure you are stress free okay and try not let ya dreams effected you.. Here's ya meds take these... These should help with ya sleeping and ya bad dreams or maybe August can give an hand" said Dr. Smith being funny but being serious. But besides that you good to go. Come back if you need to or call me.
"Okay thanks" said Sabrina.
"Where you wanna go eat at?" said August.
"I Hop" said Sabrina.
"I Hop it is" said August.
Once we leave we hop in my red Bugatti and i drove to i hop. The ride was quite the whole way there.. I notice that Sabrina was in deep thought til i got her attention..
"You okay?" i asked her.
"Yeah I'm fine hbu" said Sabrina.
"I'm fine but i noticed you were in a deep thought that's all" said August.
"Thank you for being there for me last night i really appreciate it.." said Sabrina.
"No problem" said August.
We walk in to i hop and order our food and we were talking just trying to get to know one other... She was laughing and talking and opening up and so was i. Once we were done with our food i paid for it and we left...
"Auggy you my bestfriend okay you my nigga i swear" said Sabrina.
"Aite then bestfriend we in there then" said August.
We were laughing and pulling up to her condo and her mother and brother was outside waiting for her... They staying for two more days and then they going back to Charlotte. I'm gone stay with her make sure she good.