Chapter Twenty-Seven (Part Two)

Sabrina P.O.V
"Terry?!?!" I said
"What's good ma.. How you been doing? said Terry.
"I'm okay still working on my career wbu" i said still trying to keep my cool.
"Still dealing with the lost of my bro" said Terry not losing his eye contact.
Idk what's wrong with this nigga but I'm not bout to give him the satisfaction he wants. Ik he feel like i did it but i was protecting myself and he won't leave me along. My thoughts were interrupted by auggiee calling me.

"Heyy papi" i said smiling into the phone and walking away from Terry easily.
"What's good mami wya i thought you would've been home by now." he said in a concerned tone.
"I'm talking to Terry Devin's brother" i said..
And just as soon as i told him that i hear Chris in the background and i heard some keys.
"Bae I'm bout to have chris drop me off wya.  Wya anyway?" He asked.
"I'm at popeyes bae" I said smh.
" Aite bae i be there" he hung up.
         ****Phone Call Ends****
"That was your bae?" said Terry.
"Yeah he on his way" I told him and just as soon as i said that August hop out the car and got me in my car. He went to talk to Terry for a few and walked away. Chris was still there to make sure everything was gucci. And after that Terry walked away smiling and August look like he met whatever he just said to Terry. Once Terry was out of sight August got in the car and chris was right behind us.
We was riding in silence til he spoke.
  " You good bae? " he ask me
   "No tbh i feel like Terry is going to get his revenge. I said looking out the window.
  "We gone kill him bae don't worry bout it. I gotcha." he said grabbing my hand and kissing it.
  I smiled and looked at him and i realize that we was going to his house. Chris pulls up beside us and talk to auggiee about something and pulls off. We get out the car and walk in the house i went up stairs and got in the shower. After my shower i put on some lotion and threw on a pair of boy shorts and a t shirt and got into bed.. Maybe about 10 mins after i went to sleep i woke to August giving me head and made me cum over and over again.. He climb up on top of me and rubbed his throbbing manhood on my sweet spot making me wetter.. We made passionate love and idk how many times August and I came at the same time. After our love making we drifted it off to a deep sleep.