Chapter Fifteen

August P.O.V
After me and Trey and Chris got rid of the body and made sure the nigga was dead... I went home and went in my room i hear my shower running and looked on the ground and saw Sabrina clothes there. So i decided it to get in with her... I pulled the curtains back and got in with her...
"Aug..." but i cut her off by kissing her lips and she instantly melted against my body... Breast so big and round and perky... I started sucking on her neck and started to make my way to her breast.. I started kissing her again while i was playing with her pussy... And i got on my knees and started eating her out til she came in my mouth... We got out the shower i helped her out the shower and gave her a towel and we walked in my room and i lay her down on the bed and got on top her and kissing her softly....
"You sure you wanna do this Sabrina i mean we can wait" i said but ik damn while i couldn't my dick hard asf...
"Yeah I'm sure just go slow okay" she said.
I put the tip in and damn her pussy tight asf... Bout to make a yungin go crazy up in this pussy...
"Aug... August omg!!! How big arrreee y..you?!?!?!?" screamed Sabrina.
"Lol not that big ma" as i kept it nice and slow...
Are bodies are one now and she got use to my large member... I was beating that pussy up... I had her bouncing on my shit... She was yelling and screaming and stretching me up and biting and leaving hickeys on my neck and chest and of course i was leaving hickeys on her too... Idk what is it about her but i ain't ever met a girl like her before....
***//// 2hours\\\***
She was on top when we both climax she lead on my chest and we was trying to caught out breath...
"Damn auggy I'm sore asf messing around with you" said Sabrina.
" Sorry ma that pussy had me gone but i make it up to you" i told her.
"I'm happy that I'm here with you right now" said Sabrina.
"Me too ma but i want you to be my girl tho... I think you are the one to be my wife and to be the one to have my kids... Ik we been knowing each other for a few mouths but i see something in you tho" i told her.
" I love to be ya girl aggy" said Sabrina.
"Okay since now you're my baby girl ole dude got to go and im dead ass serious" i told her.
"Baby i been knowing him for a long time and he my bestfriend... Brandon always been there for me when my own father turned on me" said Sabrina.
"Aite but if he come at you being all flirty or what not I'm fucking both of y'all on sight" i told her.
"Ok auggy" she said and kiss me and we both went to sleep.