Chapter 30

Sabrina p.o.v.

You guess it right.. I'm prego by August..
Lol don't get me wrong im happy asf you know.. But idk if im ready for a baby right now frfr.. So here I am sitting in front of the toilet..
" Lord im not ready to be a whole mommy right now" said Sabrina now crying to her self..
"Babe you alright and why you crying?? Everything gone be alright" said August now hugging Sabrina softly..
"Thanks bae but hold on right..qui.." Sabrina was interrupted by her still throwing up...
"Let it out baby its okay" said August rubbing her back..
"Ugghh omg I'm not ready auggie im just gone be real with you" said Sabrina..
"Babe just relax we can make a doctor's appointment to check to see how far alone are you babe it's gone be okay" said August..
"Okay baby i believe you" said sabrina.. " Aite now clean ya self up so we can lay down and chill before we go get food" said August.
"Okay baby daddy😍💆🏾😂" said Sabrina..
"Aite baby momma but hurry up so you can lay with daddy🤘🏾😉😏" said August.

I got in the bed with him and just laying with him i felt safe.. Cuddling with him feels so good.. My body is alot calmer now lol..

"Babe?" Said Aug.
"Mhmm" said Sabrina getting out of her thoughts..
"You told anybody about the baby?" Said aug.
"Nope.. Just you.. Well now im gone have to tell my momma and my bro maybe my dad and my bff and my boss.." Said sabrina..
"Okay babe let them know soon okay might need ya family for some support baby" said august now rubbing my stomach..
"Mhmmm aug that feels nice kinda turning me on right now baby" said Sabrina now getting on top of him..
"Aite babe don't hurt my baby that's inside you now but daddy do needs some loving too." Said August while slapping on her ass..
"Oucchh bae that hurt" said Sabrina rubbing her booty cheek..
"Hush and give daddy some pussy" said August while he's kissing on her neck and breast..
"Okay big daddy" said sabrina..

And they made love til the sun went down and they laid in each other's arms and fallen asleep peacefully...

"Babe?" Said sabrina.
"Yes baby momma" said aug.
"We hungry baby feed us now please 😂😂😂😂🤷🏾" said Sabrina..
"Aite baby let's get up so i can feed my babies" he said getting out the bed to shower..
"Can i join you baby daddy" said sabrina.
"Hell yeah c'mon babe" said August going to the shower..

😍😍🤘🏾💑😭🤷🏾😏😉🔥