Chapter Seventeen

A few weeks after my brothers murder and funeral ... I been thinking bout who kill my brother and when i find out who killed my brother I'm gone kill their whole family.... But lately i been hearing about this girl who possible got my brother killed... But that's okay cause i will get revenge for my brother Devin's death and kill every last single person.... Oh by the way my name is Terry. Devin is my lul brother and at the time him and sabrina use to be bestfriend til they decided to be more then friends.. Now he really loved that girl did anything just to be with her.. But my brother always had a temper problem nd he use to beat her ass man nd everytime i had to get him off of her.. And come to think of it she probably set him up to be killed... Oh yeah this bitch got to die.... I'm gone find her ass she in Miami too just before my brother's death he was in Miami nd been seeing her out there with some R&B Singer by the name of August Alsina... I hear some of his music but I'm not a fan of him tho... But they both must die cause i won't be satisfied til the job is done... Im gone call up my squad and we gone pay them a visit.

Damn this shit is getting crazy....
Sabrina and August gotta watch they back cause Terry is crazy...
Hope y'all like it i got more great ideas for this book 💯💯💯💯