Chapter Fourteen

Sabrina P.O.V
Once i finally got home from the hospital... I was enjoying the company of my family and August.. I'm sad because they leaving me today... August let us ride on his jet... I was scared asf but i made sure i was drugged up. And August made they were good before we left .. As we was leaving i was looking at my hometown and instantly got home sick and wanted to be back... So we flew back to Miami and went back to my condo and started watching Netflix and started a smoking session.. We were watching empire episodes... August didn't like at first but soon enough he got into it by the end of it... We smoked bout 6 blunts and i was done for.. We order Chinese food and smashed it.. I was laying on his chest and on que i went to sleep.. Me and August was sleep til we heard a loud bang at the door.. I woke up and August woke up...
I go to the door and see that it was Devon. I started breathing heavy and slowly back away from the door... August approached to the door and saw Devon at my door. He made some phone call and pulled out his gun and aim it at the door... The door busted opened and in came Devon.. I stood behind August and Instantly he shot him 5 times... Twice in the head and three times in the chest.. I was happy August was here cause i probably would've been dead or raped and pregnant... He always say he wanted a baby with me. Chris and Trey came in ask if we were good and helped August get rid of the body... Chris and Trey went to the trap and August took me to his house til got back... I'm walking around this big ass house trying to find a bathroom... I walked up to this room and i twist the nob.. I'm guessing I'm in August room. I took my clothes off and got in the shower... For about 20 mins i was in the shower and in comes August...
"Aug.." she was cut off by his lips.
"How you feeling?" said August.
"Better now that you here with me" said Sabrina.
He kiss her on her neck and start to go down to her breast and started to suck on her breast... With each touch and kiss Sabrina melted instantly... He got on his knees and picked up her leg and ate her out