Chapter Eighteen

Sabrina P.O.V
We on our to the airport til i get a phone call from my brother telling me his flight was cancelled and that he gone have to see me another time so me and aug turn around heading back to the house... We stop at 7eleven to get some gas we both go in and i went to go in to get something to drink... Sabrina. I heard someone call my name and turned around saw my bestfriend brandon...
"Heyy bestie" said to him as i give him a hug...
"How you doing babygirl" brandon said.
"Im fine babyboy how you doing?" i asked him.
"Im fine im just down here taking care of my moms she not feeling to good but how ya brother and my mom doing" he asked.
"We was suppose to get my brother from the airport but his flight was cancelled" i told him.
"We?? Who's we" he said looking confused.
I saw August walking our way and i said with my boyfriend August.. I grabbed his hand and introduce them to each other..
"While it was nice seeing you okay and til mama im gone  come by and see her too" told him.
"Aight you know she keeps asking about you too" he said smiling at me..
"Okay and tell her i ain't forgot about her and we hug one another... I turned around and saw him looking at me as i made my way to August car..  Ik he was gone say something so i hurried up and got in the car...
"What was that about?" August asked me i can tell he was upset..
"It was nothing why you tripping auggy" i asked him.
"He watching as you was coming to the car man... Im telling you Sabrina if i find out he trying to fuck you im beating both of ya asses too" he said as we was leaving the gas station heading back to the house..

****Texting Mode****
Bestie: i didn't get you in trouble with ya bf did i lmaoo
Babygirl(Me): yeah he mad ig he saw you watching me walk away..
Bestie: i can't help that my bestfriend was looking good in them jeans bestie that ass getting fat.  Lol
Babygirl: Bestie stop it lol but i do wanna see ya momma tho
Bestie: Come thru she talking about you now as we speak. Lol
Babygirl: okay tell momma im coming to see her..
Bestie: okay text me or call me when you get here..
Babygirl: ok

****End of text****
"Damn that text must be really good cause you smiling hard asf" August said cutting his eyes at me.
"Bae its my bestfriend he telling his mom missing me and wanna see that's all.. Why you tripping so hard for?" i said to him getting aggravated already.
"Sabrina if i got to tell you why then you must not know" he said...
"You know what just take me home cause i don't have time for this" i said..
We pulled up my house and i hoped out the car going in the house.. I looked out the window and seeing auggy leave out my drive way.. I call my bestie and told him i was on the way...

August P.O.V
Man she think im fucking stupid or something... Talking to that nigga and thinking he just her "bestfriend"... That might be so but i don't trust that shit... I go to trey house and chill with him for a min. Chris on tour and im gone be on the tour with him tomorrow.
"What's up my nigga" said trey dapping me up at the door..
"What's going on trey" i asked him.
"Nothing man bout to start up a smoking session you just in time" he said...
"Aye that's what's up" i said.
We go in the living room and started smoking

Sabrina P.O.V.
I pull up to Brandon momma house and knock on the door..
"Heyy Sabrina baby its been along time" said Ms. Joyce.
"How you doing?" i asked her.
"Im fine just been trying to take it easy wbu my baby i haven't seen in awhile" said Ms. Joyce.
"That's good i just been working and studying to be a nurse just trying to make things happened  but you know where brandon is?" i asked her.
"He upstairs but its always a pleasure seeing you sabrina" said Ms. Joyce.
"Same here ma" i told her as i walked up the steps.. I go in his room but he wasn't there and i go the bathroom to pee til i see him peeing....
Sorry bestfriend and i walked out and went into his room and waited for him to come out... Damn i didn't my bestfriend was packing like that...
"Damn bestfriend you could've knock" he said joking around.
"I didn't know you was in there and plus i had to pee" i told him.
"Yeah yeah yeah" he said.
We was playing the game like the good ole days and i was bout to leave cause it was almost 9...
I was trying to get up but brandon push up on me gently having my back up on the wall...
"bestfriend what you thin.." he kiss me with his lips and he started to tongue me down i was trying to break free but he held on to my arms.
"Sabrina let me taste that pussy please i haven't taste that pussy since high school" said Brandon.
" We were high asf that night and you was drinking and shit" i told him..
" Tru but you loved it tho i was bout to fuck you real good til my mom came home" he said smiling..
"Lol ik you was but he wasn't going to happened tho" I said pushing him away...
He grab me and push me on his bed and got between my legs and started to unzip my pants...
"Bestfriend stop that i got to go before August start tripping" i told but he wouldn't move... He started to take them off right along with my boy shorts and went straight for my pussy... Omg Brandon head game has gotten alot better since high school...
"Bestfriend that feels good omggg but you gotta stop it now i got to go.." i told him.
"Im not done yet once im done then you can go" he looked up at me and smile and continue to eat me... I starting cum and he grab my thighs so i won't run from my organism.. I was laying there still with my eyes closed..
"You want some more bestie cause i give you some more" he said while he was moving his tongue around in circles...
"No im bout to just go okay i ttyl" i had already put back on my panties and jeans and left...