Chapter Sixteen

Sabrina P.O.V
I woke the next morning laying by August naked... I'm looking at him and his tattoos and his lips.. Omg this man is sexy as hell.
"You know its rude to be looking at me while I'm sleep you know" August said with his eyes still closed. And instantly i started to blush..
"Good Morning to you too" i said smiling..
" Good Morning beautiful now what you cooking a nigga to eat cause I'm striving" said August while rubbing his stomach.
"Whatever you want papi" said Sabrina.
"I like it when you call me papi mami" said August.
"Mhmmm you do huh.. While i know you would definitely love this" i said as i was making my way to his manhood.
I start to lick and suck on his now hard dick til his phone went off... He check it and answer it and gently push me off of him while he take the phone call into another room.... So i took it upon myself to go be nosy... I walkout of the room and heard his voice...
" I can't do that man not right now.. I'm working on somethings right now i need some more time before i get on the for this tour... I could bring Sabrina with me but idk.. Oh ok while gone talk to her about it... Aite. And i hurry back into the room and jumped in the bed.
"Bae i got to talk to you" August said as he was walking over to me.
"Whats up auggy" i ask giving my full attention.
"Do you wanna go on tour with me? Its gone be maybe 8 months on the road..." he said.
"I love to go on tour with you" i said getting all exited it.
"Ok start packing cause we leaving tomorrow" he said as he kiss my lips and went into the bathroom.
I waited til he started up the shower and i go in there after him and get in the shower with him..
"Can i wash ya body?" i asked him.
"You're sure can baby" he said handing me his rag.
He was washing my body and i was washing his body... He was looking at me and he instantly kiss my lips and as always i melted against his body... He pick me up and i dropped the soap and we started having sex in the shower... I enjoyed it but i hate the fact my hair got wet.. It gets all curly and tangle. August loves it but i don't...
I go downstairs and start cooking breakfast. I started cooking eggs and bacon and pancakes and girts and some toast.. August comes downstairs with just some shorts on and he wrapped his arms around me and kissing me on my neck...
"Auggy stop it and go eat ya food i made for you" i said trying to pull away cause i was still cooking...
"Thank you baby you hooked it up for a nigga" August said rubbing his stomach...
"You welcome bae and i got to go cause i got to go met my brother at the airport" i said as i walked out the kitchen to go get ready...
"Let me take you and why ya mom didn't come?" he asked sounding all concern.
"She is not feeling good and my brother wanna get away from Charlotte for a few days" i told him...
"Okay let's go get him then bae" he said... So we left and went to go get my brother from the airport.