Chapter Twenty-six

Sabrina P.O.V
We left the studio and I can't even lie daddy put in some work on ya girl.. Shit I'm sore asf messing around with him.. But that's my baby though but for some strange reason I know when me and August was in the studio ik we wasn't alone.. I knew someone was in there with us.. Someone is watching us.. But anyway I'm omw to see Kathy and now it's 12:30am... I pull up at her house and knock on the door and I was greeted by Kathy and her husband Eddie arguing bout the kids..
"Fuck you Eddie you ain't shit I'm a damn good mother and wife.. And work from 9 to 5.. I work hard for what I want.. Idc what anybody got to say nigga" said Kathy.
"Fuck this shit I'm gone man" said Eddie walking out...
"Bye and when you come back you in the guess room til I say so nigga" said Kathy throwing up them deuces..
Eddie pulled off not giving time for the other car to turn in...
"Damn Kathy you okay and what's going on??" I said looking confused and worried..
"Man fuck him.. He talking bout I been neglecting my kids by working.. Knowing damn well he lying I'm a great mother to my children and this fucker gone try to take that from me.. He got me fucked up" said Kathy as I was letting her vent.
"What you gone do now?" I asked her.
"Smoke and get drunk.. Wanna join" she said so seriously.
"Sure I smoke with you but the drinking I'm gone pass on it got to drive home" I told her and she simply replied with a blunt