Chapter Twenty Seven

Kathy P.O.V
After all of that bullshit with Eddie I told him to leave cause I wasn't bout to hear that shit... Once we got to the door I see Sabrina walking up to the door..
"Fuck this shit man I'm gone" said Eddie as he was walking out.
"Bye nigga and when come back ya ass is in the guess room til I say so nigga" I said throwing up them deuces.
"Damn girl what's going on?" said Sabrina looking very confused nd worried.
"Man fuck him" I said.
"He saying im not being a good mother to our kids saying I been neglecting them cause I been working" I said feeling myself getting heated again.
"What you gone do now?" Sabrina asked.
"Get drunk and smoke wanna join?" I asked her seriously..
"I smoke with you but the drinking I'm gone pass on it got to drive home" said Sabrina.
I simply pass her the blunt nd we smoked nd smoked til we couldn't smoke nomo. We order some Chinese food nd smashed.. We end up smoking again nd i was drinking like it was nothing.. We ended our night with trapped in the closet saying all of the words..  We lay down on the couch still watching the movie. I looked at Sabrina.. Damn she so pretty with her chocolate self I wonder what she tastes like.. I get down on the ground sitting right in front of her.. Ik she was sleeping cause she would've saw me.  But I pull the covers up just alil nd then pulled her pants and her boy shorts off... I'm glad she a heavy sleeper now I see how August have to wake her up lolol
But I pull her legs apart nd start to go to work on her she was moaning nd riding my tongue.. The only problem that she thought it was August doing this to her lol wait til she wake up and see me eating her out. She finally started to wake up and she was loosing control over her body and exposed all in my mouth I tasted all of her sweet love juices and when she got her self together she looked down and saw me between her thighs.. She just had this look in her eyes like what just happened just now.. She quietly got up and cleaned herself up and put her clothes back on and left.  Ughh damn i hope I didn't mess up our friendship but I just couldn't help myself.. Damn her pussy was tight and it tastes like honey mhmmm i went upstairs and started a bubble bath and smoke me a Jay... Once I was on cloud nine I started to play with myself as I thought about what took place before Sabrina knew it was me and not get boo.. I finally got out the tub and did my hygiene and got in the bed and went to sleep with Sabrina on my mind.

Sorry for the delay... Just thought I spice it up but keep reading and stay in tune because there are more coming