Chapter Twenty-Eight

August P.O.V
I let myself in Sabrina house but there was no sign of her so i left and went home. I had got a text from her saying she was getting some food for us.
Maybe an hour later i ain't hear from her so i called her
****Phone Convo****
"Bae wya i thought you would've been home by now..
Next thing you know she told me she was talking to Terry her ex boyfriend brother. I stop what i was doing.. Chris was here with me smoking and shit.. He grabbed his keys and out the door we went. We got stop by this red light and chris made a left pulling into popeyes i see how sabrina looked at me.. Looks like she was happy to see a nigga. I would be too especially since we kil the nigga brother but i grabbed her and took her to the car and told her to sit tight.
I walked up on bruh and confronted him.
" So what's happening looks like you making my girl uncomfortable by the way you looking at her so what's up" i asked him.
"Just catching up with an old bestfriend" he said smiling.
" Enough of all of that she good and if i catch you around her again or if you think about doing something that's ya ass you heard me" I told him.
He walked off and i walked back to the car still trying to figure out like wtf this nigga smiling at like i would shot this nigga dead in his face without thinking twice. This nigga got to die and i look in my rearview minor and see chris behind us. I looked over at Sabrina. She had no emotion or nothing.
"Bae you good" i asked her.
"Tbh no but i really do feel like he gone try to get his revenge" she said.
" Fuck that nigga he gone get dealt with" i told her and grabbed her hand and kissed it and she reply with a smile.
We pulled to my house. If she thought i was dropping her ass at her house you got another thing coming. Chris pulled up beside me and we talked about getting rid of this nigga Terry for good. He pulled off and we got out the car and went in the house. Sabrina always go upstairs when she come over idk why but i'm gone get her out of that shit. So i went upstairs to my room and she was taking a shower. So i went back down stairs to smoke and watch t.v. til she was done. Ik she probably had alot on her mind about what happened tonight but she in good  hands. I went back upstairs to find her wearing some boy shorts and a tee on. My dick instantly got got hard so i got in the bed with her and start to kiss her lips and kiss her neck and made my way down to her breast. She moans in my ear saying my name and telling me she loves me and i just simply reply with me making my down to her sweet spot and slowly licking and eating up her sweat nectar as she came in my mouth. I slowly working my dick inside of her making sure not to hurt her... Man she so tight. As i finally work my way in i started to make love to her.. I didn't  wanna fuck her i just wanted to make love. We were going so hard we both came at the same time.. We lay there speechless trying to caught our and come down from all our love making..  We cuddled up and both went to sleep in each others arms..

Damn this shit is getting intense y'all please stay tune because this story keeps coming with surprises..  😱😵😎🙈🙊👌👌👌