Chapter Nineteen

Sabrina P.O.V
I made it home after 10 and i walk in and see August sitting in my house on the couch waiting for me...
"What are you doing here August" said Sabrina.
"Oh so you not calling me auggy now" he said smiling..
"What you want?" i said walking pass him going into my room.
"You" he said.
"Get away from me you high and you drunk... You been at Trey house cause Chris on tour" i said making my way to the bathroom to shower up.
"Yeah and let me guess you went ya "bestiee" house to see his mom" he said in a sarcastic way.
"As a matter of fact i did" i said getting in the shower.
"And you just now getting home?!?! He made a move on you i already know so don't front"
" Be quite August ain't nobody trying to fight with you tonight.. If that's what you came for then you can leave" i said pointing to the door after my shower.
"You kicking me out now okay fine Sabrina ig i see you when i come back from my tour then" he said walking out the door...
I sat on my bed dried off and lotion up.. I threw on at tank top and some shorts and call Kathy.

Phone Convo.....
"Hello" said kathy..
"Heyy Kathy hru" i said to her.
"Im fine girl same ole shit just a different day hbu" said kathy..
 "Me and August fighting bout my bestfriend... And i went to go see my bestfriend to see his mom cause she not doing to good. And i go upstairs to see Brandon he my bestfriend and we was playing the game and once we was done playing the game.. He ate me out before i came home. Once i came home me and august was fighting again.. So ig I'm not going on tour with him but its for the best" i said to kathy.
"Damn mami that's alot of juicy shit going on but let me ask you this.. Was the head good???" said kathy...
"Ommgg yea it was girl my bestiee tongue game is A1" i said to kathy..
"Damn while if i was you i would take this time to figure out some things and figure out what you need and who you gone choose.. Cause it gone come to the point for you to choose so yeah" said kathy...
"Girl let me get off this phone cause i gotta clean up this house but i see you tomorrow at work" i told Kathy...
"Ok chy be safe and just remember what i said okay i love ya girl" said kathy.
"Okay and i love you too" i said then hung up...
I started cleaning up my condo and i play some music to get my mind off of things til there was a knock at the door...

Who do y'all think it is???
Do you think its August??
Do you think its Terry seeking for his revenge??
Or do you think its Brandon for bestfriend???

Stay turn y'all cause this book bout to get crazy... 💯💯💯