Chapter Twenty-Seven

Sabrina P. O. V
" Damn baby you so damn tight mhmmm yesss baby come on this dick" said  August.
"Baby omg I can't take nomo baby please stop mmmmmm yessss "  I screamed..
I finally woke up to Kathy between my legs making me cum when all this time I'm thinking August was doing this to me.. I just looked at her and got up and clean myself up and put my clothes on and left.. I got in my car and smoked my clip I left in the car when I first pulled up and smoke it on my way home thinking about what just happened.. Omg I can't believe Kathy ate me out like that... I look at my phone and see August was calling me. 
****phone mood***
"Yess daddy" as I answer the phone.
"Mami where you at papi is missing you" he said in his sleepy voice..
"Papi mami is on her way home right now ok I love you auggiee" I said to him knowing he was smiling on the other end...
" I love you too my Lil chocolate baby" I said to her..
"Baby I gotta tell you something but I want you to run us a bath so we can talk and cuddle and enjoy each others company" ask I told him in a lustful tone..
"Aite bae bet but when you get here just be ready okay" I told her before hanging up..
***Ended of phone call***
Damn and just like that I was wet.. I wasn't even mad that he hung up I was just mad that he wasn't inside me yet... But I pulled up at Jack in the box and order some food and got August some Popeye's chicken cause I didn't feel like cooking... But as I leave out of Popeye's I ran into someone that I wouldn't thought I would see in a million years...

"Terry?!?!? ".....

OMG what y'all think is going to happened now .. Y'all stay turn there's more to come