Chapter Eight

August P.O.V
We pull up to this nice reggae place... It was alot of Rastafarian outside smoking and cussing and having all the beautiful ladies dirty wining and making them asses jump. I was looking at Sabrina who was feeling the music.. One of the girls grabbed her and had her moving her hips to the beat. She was looking at me smiling and moving so sexy making a nigga stand out of attention so I go behind her and let her do her thang for a yungin.
"Like the way you move ma" I said in her ear.
"Mhmm I like the way you move too papi" she said so seductively.
We was dancing to my song pop that but with a reggae mix to it. I pull her to the side and we went to the bar and started drinking and drinking and smoking and shit.
"August I always dreamed of this moment I really like you and I lovvveee ya musik lol" said Sabrina trying to get her words together.
'Thank you for ya support ma but I wanna show an even bigger good time" I told her.
"What you got in mind cause I'm not ready to go home" said Sabrina.
"Well we can finish up here and then go to the beach and smoke and watch the sun rise cause it's 5am already" said August.
"This is crazy cause I always imagined you and I on the beach smoking and watching the sun rise" said Sabrina.
"Well let's make it happen forreal then" said August as he grab her hand and led them to the beach...

Sabrina P.O.V
We pull up at this reggae place and as soon as we get in there I was feeling the vibe... This girl's grabbed me Ig they thought I was one of their girls cause they came got me to dance... I played it cool and started dirty wining with them and moving my hips to the beat. I turn around look at August and can definitely tell he was enjoying the view... I was so into it that I didn't know August was behind til he said...
"I like the way you move ma" he said and I told him...
"Mhmm I like the way you move too papi" I told him.
Ours bodies are one right now every move I make he was right that there with me... After the song was over we got to the bar and got sloppy drunk...
"August I really like you and I lovvveee ya musik lol" I was fucked up... And then was said...
"We can go to the beach and smoke and watch the sun rise" he said...
And as soon as he said I thought about what I told Kathy that exact same thing. That's crazy...
August look at me with an confused look on his face and said...
"You cool with it? He said.
"Yeah Its just that I always imagined this happened" I told him.
"Well let's make it happen then" August said.
OMG i really can't believe I'm with him right it really seem like a dream and it's getting good but only it was real though.. I hope Kathy won't get mad if I don't make it to work cause it's gone be a long rest of the night...