ch 4

Luna's POV

In a matter of minutes, we pulled into Calum's  driveway.

He had offered to drive us in my car, and even though I said I would be fine driving, he hopped into the front seat anyways. This just caused me to let out a chuckle, he's so cute.

We both got out of the car, but I was stopped before we could walk into the garage.

"Hey, I wanted to be the one who came around and opened the car door for you, like in all those movies." He simply said, giving me a pouty face. I remember when he did that when we were little. He would only make that face when I drank his favorite flavor of juice boxes, which only led me to share it with him.

"Awh, it's okay, I forgive you." I say with a laugh, which causes him to give me a wide smile.

He types his garage code into the keypad on the outside of it, and leads me in by motioning towards the couch.

I walk to the reddish couch, and take a seat. I haven't figured out what color it is yet.

Calum follows behind me, and spreads out onto the couch next to me. I examine the microphones on stands, and the two acoustic and two electric guitars propped up on stands also. Then next to all of them is Ashon's mini box drum, with 'ASH' written across it in black duck tape.

"Gosh, I remember the days when we would play hide and seek and I would pick the same spot every single time." He says, grinning.

In unison, we say "The car."

Our heads just whip around to look at each other, and we just laugh, thinking about the good old days.

"You know, I've always wondered, are you still as ticklish as you used to be?" He says, smirking a little while he leans forward.

"Calum Thomas, don't you dare." I say jokingly while attempting to wiggle away, only to fall on my back. I laugh at how much I sounded like his mum when I said that.

"You're not my mum." When he says this, flashbacks of all of our childish fights flooded my mind.

Before I could manage to do anything, he was hovering over me. He lifted his arms, and started attacking my sides. I tossed and turned, trying to free myself from his grasp. A fit of loud giggles escaped my mouth endlessly, only making him tickle me more.

Once he was done with my sides, he moved to my neck area, which he knows is where I'm the most ticklish. He's known this since we were little, so it didn't surprise me that he hasn't forgotten.

"Okay, okay, you're the best and I'm a loser! Now stop!" I shouted, laughing. This has always been our way of showing surrender.

"That's right, I am the best." Calum says, flipping his imaginary hair.

He still hovers over me, holding himself up with right leg in between mine, and his left leg on the outside of my right one, whilst his elbow supports his head.

My left arm is laying on the couch over my head, and some how my right hand made its way to his upper neck, a little under his ear. I swirled his curly hair around my pointer finger while he looked into my eyes.

We continued this stance until he slowly leaned in, locking his lips against mine. Both of my hands made their way to both of his cheeks, as I asked to deepen the kiss this time. Of course he allowed it, and then I realized it.

I am in love with Calum Hood. I am in love with everything about him, from his deep dimples and his sharp jawline. I am in love with his goofy personality, and his amazing musical talent.