ch 13

SMUT:::::::

Calum and I get in the car, and he backs out of the parking lot, almost running over a garbage can.

"Eager much?" I ask him, laughing.

"Sh, you're asking for it." He says, focusing on the road ahead of him by narrowing his eyes. This makes me laugh, once again.

We're about five minutes from our destination, and Calum places his hand on my thigh. My breath gets caught in my throat as Calum does this. Even the most simplest of gestures he does with me, every time feels just as exciting as the first.

Just as he starts to move his hand further up my thigh, he pulls into his driveway. Luckily, none of our parents are back from their trips for business. We're honestly the luckiest people that we rarely ever have to worry about getting caught.

Calum runs around to my side and opens my door, grabbing me by that hand and walking us into his house through the garage. He locks his car behind him and we walk into his house. Calum, still holding my hand, takes me to the first place we enter once we step in the door, the kitchen. He swiftly turns us around and connects our lips, quickly deepening and making the kiss rougher.

"I love you so much." He says through our lips.

"I love you more." I say back through mumbled whispers. He turns us around in one swift moment and slams the garage door shut with his foot. Right after he walks me over to the counter top, our lips still connected.

"Babe, I have to get a condom from my bedside table." He says, disconnecting his lips from mine.

He runs up the stairs, leaving me cold and suddenly ripped from his touch. I look at his kitchen and notice how nice the marble counter top is. Our parents make very good money, but not enough for us to live in mansions with big in-ground pools and tennis courts in the back ground. I wouldn't want it any other way.

I'm interrupted from my thoughts when I hear Calum jogging back down the stairs.

He wiggles his eyebrows at me once he comes in sight.

"You're a dork." I laugh as he throws it on the counter and steps back in front of me, resting his hand on my cheeks.

"Too bad you're stuck with me now." He replies, smashing his lips against mine. He moves his right hand from my cheek and down my body, stopping at my swim suit bottoms.

He starts rubbing me through my bottoms, making me feel electricity all through my veins. He detaches his lips from mine, connecting them to my neck. He sucks on different parts until he finds my sweet spot, making me moan in pleasure.

In one motion he pulls my bottoms down until they stop at my feet, and then ripping his shirt off of my torso. He goes back to leaving love bites all over my neck, and moves his hand inch by inch up my thigh.

My breath gets stuck in my throat as he connects his middle finger to my core, making me need him more and more as the time passes. He notices my facial expression and disconnects his hand from me, smirking.

"Babe," I say in between deep breaths. "I need you." I look into his dark eyes that I find myself constantly getting lost in.

"Beg."

"Babe."

"Beg." He says once again, his face now and inch away from mine.

"Please." I say, looking into his eyes and biting my quivering lip. He slams his lips onto mine. He picks me up and carries me to the couch, laying me down on my back as he positions himself in between my legs.

He kisses down my jaw as his hand reaches my core again, this time satisfying me with every move. He rubs circles around me, making me grabs fist of his hair. He smiles at me, and then inserts his middle finger, causing me to gasp.

He leaves small kisses down until he makes his way to me, easing me need with his tongue. Before I know it he entered his pointer finger too, along with his ring finger. I moan out in pleasure as he curls his fingers inside of me.

Removing his finger, he cleans up the remnants of my mess with his tongue, along with what's on his fingers.

"God, I love you so much." He says, kissing me once more.

"I love you more." I say as he unties my bikini top, throwing it on the floor. I gain a sudden urge of confidence and push him backwards so now his back is on the couch. He laughs and kisses me, while both of his hands find their way to my breasts. he disconnects as I leave marks all over his neck and chest, until I reach his waistband.

"Beg." I say, mocking him. He pulls me up so I'm lying on top of him, and then presses his lips on mine. He forcefully pushes his tongue in my mouth, and then I back away. "Good." I say smirking up at him.

I pull his trunks down along with the underwear that he always has to wear underneath. But every time I ask, it's always the same answer: 'They keep everything intact.' I smile and look at his length.

I start to move my hand up and down it, earning small moans escape Calum's swollen lips.

I wait until he looks down at me and bite my lip, knowing that this throws Calum over the edge every time I do it. I hear a grunt escape his mouth as he grabs my hair, holding it up for me. I take his tip into my mouth, swirling my tongue around it, knowing this drives him crazy.

I then take in as much as I can, continuing to rub up and down the rest with my hand.

"Fuck babe, you feel so good." He says in between moans. He moves my head harsher as I bob along with it, wanting to do anything and everything possible to please him.

After a few more minutes, I remove my mouth from him and lick up his mess as well. I can't take it any longer, I need him.

He takes the condom that ended up on the floor out of the packaging rolls it onto his length. I lay down on my back as he crawls on top of me, lacing his fingers with mine and holding them over my head, a habit that I've noticed from him.

"I love you so much." He says.

"I love you more." I reply.

With that he slams inside of me, the sound of our skin slapping skin echoing throughout the room.

My moans grow louder than ever, and his breaths cut shorter and shorter. His thrusts grow deeper and stronger, causing me to claw all down his back.

As his thrusts and kisses grow sloppy, he pulls out of me, removing the condom and tying it.

"Come on babe, let's go to bed." He says as he picks me up bridal style, and throwing the condom away as we head up to his room.