ch 9

** WARNING ::: SMUT **

THERE IS LOTS AND LOTS OF SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER AND I KNOW LOTS OF PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW ME THAT GO TO MY SCHOOL SO IF YOU COULD PLEASE RELIEVE ME OF THE EMBARRASSMENT THAT WOULD BE LOVELY.

Luna's POV

The kiss gets more more sloppy, yet passionate. Our heads bob in unison as my hands stay cupped to his cheeks, his roaming my back.

"Lock the door." He demands through the kiss. I pull him up with me by his shirt and walk backwards to the door, my hand roaming it until I feel the handle. I twist the lock to the left, and immediately Calum pushes me up against it, deepening the kiss even more. His free hand that's not supporting my back makes it in between my legs.

I gasp as he squeezes my thigh. This makes him smile in satisfaction against my lips.

His hand travels up my leg, making its way to me. He begins to rub me through the fabric, causing moans to leave my mouth. I want more. I want him. I need him.

"Lay down." I demand. He smirks and walkways over to the bed, sitting me on top of him. He kisses me again, this time more passionate as ever.

He pulls away and grabs his shirt by the hem, pulling it off. This action reveals his beautiful abs, in which I practically drool over. He smirks at my facial expressions, pecks my lips, then rips my shirt off too.

He leans back so his head is pressing against the head board, and brings me down with him. He begins to kiss me again, this time more rough. His hands fiddle with the back of my bra, and I laugh into the small space between our lips.

"I'll do it, babe." I say, reaching my arms behind my back. I place mine atop of his, and direct him on what to do.

"That's better." He says as he throws my bra across his bedroom.

He goes back to kissing me, while flipping the two of us over. He pulls his face away from mine and stands up from the bed, undoing his belt. I bite my lip, not as much in anticipation, but just because I know it makes him feel "some type of way."

Once he's done slipping out of his black skinny jeans, he's left in his blue underwear. He steps out of them in one swift motion, leaving me astonished.

"That big?" He asks, chuckling. I smile in response, and scoot back a little more onto the bed. Once I'm at a fair enough level from Calum, I begin to do whatever he wants.

First I start by pumping him slowly, not being able to help but grin at the small moans and gasps escaping his lips. When my pumps grow faster, I put whatever my hand doesn't get into my mouth. I nod my head back in forth, succeeding in getting more pleasure-filled noises from him.

I look up at him, first seeing him throw his head back. This makes me go faster, which he can't handle. I look up at him a second time, and make eye contact. This throws him over the edge.

I move back, disconnecting my mouth from him. I smirk up at him, and wipe my mouth clean. This action practically makes his eyes roll into the back of his head.

"Lay down."

I lay back onto the bed, my head against the head board. He rests in between my legs, only making the anticipation grow. He slowly pulls my pants off along with my underwear.

"Are you ready, babygirl?" He asks. I whimper in return. He enters in one finger immediately, making my stomach tie in knots. He then adds a second finger, and ten another. Calum goes deeper and deeper with every one, and doesn't stop for some odd minutes. "Babe, reach into my bedside table drawer. There should be a box of condoms." I twist my body in a way that he is still cleaning up my mess, but so I can also reach his drawer.

He tears open the foil package and rolls it onto his length. He climbs back over me, and sinks down so we're face-to-face.

"Are you ready?" He asks, kissing my temple.

I think about his question, but not for too long since I don't want him to back away. I want to give myself to him. I need him.

"Calum, there's something you should know. I'm a virgin."

He looks into my eyes, and smiles. His smile does it. I immediately feel unconditional love for him and I feel like he would never intentionally hurt me.

"Okay babe," he says as he lowers into me, lining himself up with me. "I won't hurt you. If you can't handle it, tell me." I nod as he laces out fingers together and lifts them above my head.

With that being said, he thrusts into me, resting his face in the crook of my neck. His thrusts start out slow, with me wrapping my legs around his waist. But, then they get faster and deeper, making me lose control of my moans.

I throw my head back in pain as I listen to his wooden head board hit the wall repeatedly. I leave deep, long scratches down his back in order to sustain myself.

His thrusts begin to become sloppy, and he collapses onto the bed beside me. He takes off the condom and wraps it, throwing it in the trash.

"I think that was way better than going to school." He says, his voice heavy.

"Me too." I agree, looking up at him.

"Come here, baby." He opens his arms and I snuggle into them, him pulling the comforter over us both. He turns the lights off with a remote control, and kisses my forehead.

"Calum, I love you so much." I say, breaking the wonderful sound of his heartbeat against my ear.

"I love you too, Luna."

My eyes flutter, and I drift off to sleep.

"I'll miss you."

"Huh?" I swore I heard him say something, I just don't know what.

"Nothing babe, go back to sleep."

"Okay." I say.

********************************************************************************************

a/n

IM GOING STRAIGHT TO HELL