ch 11

I wake up in Calum's room, lying next to him. I don't know how I ended up here, but I look at his night side table, seeing that his digital clock reads 2:42 AM. I groan at the fact that I'm not in his arms since he's curled up facing the other side. 

"Babe?" I ask the quiet room except the buzz of his fan, hoping for an answer. 

"Hmm?" I sigh in relief as I hear a response. 

"Face me." I say, pouting even though he can't see my face yet. He does so, and turns around, looking at me through squinted eyes. He holds out his hands as I smile, scooting my way into them. 

"I love you to the moon and back, Luna." He says, he head atop of my head. 

"I love you more, Cal-Pal." I respond smiling against his bare chest. 

God, do I love this boy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That morning I wake up, only knowing that it's actually morning from the light shining in through his cracked blinds and the sound of birds chirping. 

I look up and see that Calum's still asleep, and we're in the same position that we both fell back asleep in. He shuffles a little bit, and then settles again. I decide to stay in his arms until he wakes up, his arms are my favorite place anyway. 

In about fifteen minutes, Calum stirs awake, and yawns. I move my face up to meet his gaze. 

"Well good morning princess." He says, smiling down at me. 

"It's always a good morning when I wake up next to you." I respond, pecking him on the lips. He removes his hands from where they're resting on my lower back, and moves them to cup my cheeks. He kisses me again, this time harder and longer. We continue to kiss each other for minutes, our heads bobbing in unison. 

He pulls away and looks into my eyes. 

"I don't know what I would do without you, or what I would've done without you. I love you so much, and no matter how much I get enough of you, I still crave you. All day, all night. You're my drug. I never stop craving you, I need you."

I start crying as he says this. He lifts his thumb from its resting place on my cheek and wipes it away from underneath my eye. "C-Calum, you are the best thing that's ever happened to me." More tears fall down onto my cheek as he wipes them all away. I bury myself in his warmth, smelling his scent and feeling his embrace course through my veins. He's right: we crave each other. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

here's a lil filler chapter frens :-)

i love you all so much, 

stay happy my loves.

i love you,

grace <3