ch 8

Luna's POV

My alarm wakes me up from a hot, sweaty slumber. I had a terrible nightmare, it was about Calum leaving me. I wipe the sweat from my forehead with the back of my right hand, and make my way out of bed. Then, it suddenly hits me.

Today is the last day of school. Today is my last day of school, ever. I've already decided that I don't want to go to college, and Calum isn't going either. So, win, win.

I try to hurry through my morning routine, so I can see Calum, and have him assure me everything will be alright.

I run downstairs after throwing on some ripped light-colored jeans and a white lacy type shirt. I forget about shoes, so I run back up and slip on my white Keds. I grab my backpack and keys off the hook, and totally forget about breakfast.

I ignore the grumbling in my stomach, and head to Calum's house. I look throughout his garage, and let myself in. "Calum?" I ask, hearing my echo.

"Upstairs."

I head up his winding staircase and crack open his door before fully letting myself in. "Calum! Why aren't you dressed? We have to get to school-"

"No. No school." He cuts me off.

"Calum, come on."

"Luna, it's the last fucking day. Who gives a damn?" I just laugh while shaking my head and looking down at my feet. "Come on."

He pulls down his duvet a little and opens his arms, exposing his bare chest. I drop my bag at my feet after closing his bedroom door behind me, and slip off my shoes. I just laugh at him as I walk over to him, lying in between his arms. He covers the blanket up around us, and I bury my face into the crook of his neck.

We just lay in silence for a while, our breaths even, and our heart beats connected. He looks up at the ceiling, occasionally glancing down at me. I still stay in the crook of his neck, and I close my eyes.

"God, I could stay in your arms for-fucking-ever." I say, his hands running through my hair.

"Luna?" He asks, looking down at me.

"Yeah?" I lift up my head a little and stare back into his eyes.

"Are you ever worried that we might be taking things too fast?" He asks me. Of course the thought has crossed my mind, but we've also known each other from when it was cute to run around outside in diapers.

"Calum, I have known you my whole life. If I were to choose anyone, it would be you. I don't think it's going too fast, unless you do."

"Good, because I don't think it's going too fast. I mean, we've already taken baths together." I crinkle my nose and start laughing uncontrollably. I remember those days. We were like two or three and we had to take baths together, otherwise we wouldn't take them at all.

The laughing caused me to look down, but Calum lifted my head up to face him with his finger on my chin. Once again, I stare into his eyes.

Calum's POV

I could stare unto those beautiful eyes forever.

I just lean in, and peck her lips, hoping that she'll allow more. Thankfully, she does.

Once again, joy flows throughout me. I love her, and I don't know how I'm going to leave her.

I push those thoughts away as I lift her up on top of me, cupping her cheeks. She hooks one leg around my waist, cupping my cheeks too.

IMPORTANT A/N!!!

IM SO SORRY MY UPDATES HAVE BEEN SHIT. IM GOING THROUGH SOME REALLY BAD WRITERS BLOCK RIGHT NOW UGH.

BUT HERES THE IMPORTANT SHIT YALL NEED TO TELL ME,

SHOULD I CARRY ON WITH THIS SCENE AND HAVE THE NEXT CHAPTER BE A SMUT ONE?

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE COMMENT ON THIS LINE TELLING ME IF I SHOULD.

I LOVE U

xo.