ch 10

Luna's POV

Calum wakes me with feathered kisses, covering my neck and cheeks. 

"I love you, babe." He says as he leans up over the bed and stands up. My eyes flutter open as I see him pull on sweat pants and a sweatshirt. 

"Where are you going?" I ask, yawning.

"No where of importance, I'll be back in about half and hour. If it's any later I'll call you." He leans back over and gives me one more kiss on my forehead. "I love you so much." 

"I love you too, baby." I respond, drifting back to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hear Calum's bedroom door open as I see Calum walk in, grinning ear-to-ear. 

"Why are you smiling like that?" I ask him, laughing away my drowsiness. 

"No reason." He replies, only making him smile wider. I get out of bed, remembering I'm still naked due to the sudden breeze. Calum raises his eyebrows and throws me a small smirk as I wobble over to his dresser. I slide on my underwear from the day before, and dig through his dresser for one of his tees. I throw it on, and walk over to Calum. 

"Shit, Calum!" I sit back on his bed, but then feel the discomfort between my sore legs. He walks over to the foot of my head, and then looks down at me. 

"I don't know what I would do without you." He whispers. I smile at him, and then he picks me up, carrying me out of his room, bridal style. I laugh as we make our way down the stairs, bumping into the rail along the staircase. 

He sets me down just in front of the doorway that leads into the kitchen. "Wait here." He says to me, I stand in his hallway, gripping my thighs to try to take my mind off the pain. I stare at all of the pictures of Calum and his sister that are hanging all down the hallway. Calum was the cutest little boy I've ever seen, and he got even cuter. "Okay, come in now!" I hear him yell from the kitchen. I hear the bangs of pans as I make my way back to the doorway. What I see in the kitchen amazes me.

Calum has decorated the table with a red tablecloth. The kitchen is lit up by the glow of the candles he has strategically placed in the middle of the wooden tabletop. "Calum, it's wonderful." I say, smiling wide. Now I can understand why Calum was smiling so big. 

"Here, sit." He says, pulling out my chair for me. I peck him on the lips as I slip into the seat, feeling the vibration against my feet from the floor as he pushes the chair in. I take the napkin that is placed next to my plate and set it in my lap, smoothing out the edges. "Are we ready for the main course, M'lady?" He asks me, purposely making his voice deeper than it normally is. 

I laugh throughout my answer. "Yes, please, Master Chef." 

"That's right, I'm your master." He winks at me as he spins on his heel to get whatever we're eating. I laugh as he turns his back towards me. I laugh even harder when I see what he brings out. "Macaroni n' Cheese, don't worry, I made sure it was the SpongeBob kind, and a side of ketchup." He says as he scoops out enough to cover both of out plates. 

"You're the best." I say as I squirt some ketchup onto my mac n' cheese. 

"I know." He replies as he pretends to flip his imaginary hair. 

Once we finish this course, Calum brings out the dessert. "To finish off that wonderful meal, I have prepared some Push Pops." 

He hands me mine as he pushes up his. I know that he did this on purpose, push pops were our favorite thing to eat in the summertime when we were little. They were all we ate, other than mac n' cheese of course, and we would only eat them together. 

"Just like the good ol' days." I say, as I take my first lick. 

"Yup." He says back. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Which movie do you want to watch?" He asks me as he clicks through Netflix. 

"I wanna watch a scary one." I say, pouting as I look up at him. 

"Ugh, fine, but only because you're being so cute."

He clicks "SELECT" on the remote at the first scary movie we both see that we agree on. I look to my left and smile at him as the movie intro starts. Oh, what a big mistake. He hugs me and pulls me back with him, so we're both laying down on the couch. 

"God damn, I love you so much, Luna." He says, pecking my lips in between every word. 

"Oh, but Calum, I love you more." I say, my eyes closed throughout the whole sentence. He smashes his lips onto mine as I do the same to his. We bob our heads in unison as I tangle my hands in his hair. All I want to do for the rest of my life is just stay here in his arms, cuddling and kissing. Nothing more, nothing less. 

To say the least, we didn't end up watching the movie. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

GUESS WHO'S BACK, BACK AGAIN,

it feels good to be back :-))

anyways,,,

sorry i haven't updated in forever.

I've been super busy, and my mental health has been so unstable it's unreal. I just had to work some things out so I could function a bit better. 

but now I'm back and i forgot how much i missed it. 

anyways, i hope you enjoyed this chapter!!

i'm really happy with how it turned out and i really enjoyed writing it. 

love you guys!!

XOXO, 

Grace <3