SLFL experience :-)

Hi guys I know ur probs mad because u were expecting a story update, but don't worry, I have one planned. :-)

I just wanted to talk about my Sounds Life Feels Live experience from tonight.

If you don't know, I saw 5sos tonight at Tinley Park, (Chicago), and it was awesome.

First off, I got to go to soundcheck, (Calum and I locked eyes numerous times:-)), and it was a blast.

Then time for the actual, concert. This concert was life changing.

The boys played two extra songs just for us, said we were the best show yet, complimented our great city Chicago numerous times...

And the best part, you ask?

Before Jet Black Heart, Michael walks up to the microphone. He begins to sing, but starts crying. He continues to do this, taking out his ear pieces to listen to all of us shouting "you can do it" "I love you" and "we believe in you" mixed with other screams and shouts. He walks up again, and walks away, unable to sing while crying.

He finally makes his way to the mic for the last time, and I hear his familiar, beautiful voice. I start crying as I watch this talented man singing in front of me, teary-eyed and happy that he made it. I hold up my "I Am: Different" is what I chose. I wave along to the beat, and get lost in the moment.

To say the least, it was the best night of my life.

If you've had a SLFL experience yet or are going to, let me now in the comment section on this line, I would love to hear!!

Alright, time to go. I will update ASAP, I love you guys!!!