New Orleans

Samantha's Pov

I just got off the plane in New Orleans and seen Haley and her stomach right when I got off. "Omg Sam I haven't seen you in so long" Haley said as we hugged. I nodded my head and we went to her SUV. "So how have you been handling with being pregnant" I asked Haley. "I have been fine but not all the time but just to warn you Klaus can be a bitch and Kol is single and ready to mingle also Elijah is fine so you don't have to worry about him" Haley said. I nodded my head and just closed my eyes. I woke up to Haley shaking me to get up. I guess I fell asleep. "We are here" Haley said and I unbuckled my seat belt and grabbed my bags. "Good day Haley and Samantha" Elijah said while kissing my hand. "You guys can call me Sam" I said and he nodded. I was then greeted by a cute guy named Kol. "Welcome Sam and remember you might end in my room some night" Kol said and I gave him an okay look when I was really confused. Finally I was greeted by the one and only Klaus Mikealson. "Welcome to the house, Haley will show you to your room" He said and I nodded and left with Haley. Once we reached my room I put my stuff on my bed and sped to Haley. "Why didn't you tell me Kol was hot" I whispered so no one could hear me. "I didn't really think you would be into him but I guess you are" Haley said while I unpacked my stuff into my huge room. After I finished unpacking Haley gave me a tour of the house. "This is my room on this side and on the other side is Kol's room and next to him is Elijah and on the other side of my room is Klaus and then next to Klaus is Freya's room and then the rest upstairs are guest rooms. Downstairs we have our kitchen, witch room for you and their sister Freya because your a heretic and she is a witch." She also showed me the kitchen and where we eat and everything else there. I forgot my phone in my room, so I told Haley I would be back. I ran up to my room and found Kol sitting on my bed. "Hello darling, did you forget something" I nodded my head and headed over towards my closet and tried to find my bag with my back facing Kol which probably meant he was staring at my butt. I quickly found my bag and got my phone and turned around. I seen him quickly turn his head but I seen him look. "You do know I can tell you like me" I said and he just nodded his head and looked away. "I like you to but I want to get to know you first" I said and he just smiled. I gave him a hug and went to find Haley. "Well that was an amazing speech you just have there" Klaus said behind me and made me jump. "Why were you listening" I told him and he just flashed away. I went to Haley's room to find her painting her nails. "Did you hear everything" I asked and she nodded.

Kol's Pov

She likes me. That's the first time anyone has ever said that. I can't believe it. I'm going to ask her if I can show her around New Orleans. I found Sam in her room. "Hey would you like to me to show you New Orleans" I asked and she nodded her head. "First let me change" she said and I went and stood by the out side of her door waiting. She approached me in a dress that was blue on top and white on bottom. "You look nice" I said and she smiled and blushed. I first took her down the streets and then down to some 'witch' practicing. They thought they were real even though they don't believe in the supernatural unless you are supernatural. We found some people playing music so we decided to just sit and get to know each other.

Hey guys please like comment share and follow this book. I also have klaroline, Stefan and Rebekah and some haylijah.