All alone

Caroline's Pov

Love, I'm so sorry for not telling you but I just can't or someone will kill you and the rest of the family. I couldn't say goodbye because it would be to hard and I will be back once I finish some things. Please tell Hope to not be worried about her family. You are now her family for now please love. I will be back. I love you.

Omg. Omg. Did he leave. I was sitting in my hospital room with Hope sleeping on my lap and May next to my bed sleeping. I started crying because I couldn't hold it in anymore. I can't believe they left. I knew they would be back but what was so important that they needed to leave us. It was eight in the morning and I could finally leave the hospital today finally. Hope was now watching tv and tearing up and May was eating. After May was done, I burped her and layed her back in her bassinet. I stood up and went to the bathroom to change into some jeans and a t-shirt. I put some light lip gloss on and some mascara and then went out and brushed my hair and teeth. I figured that since Klaus put Hope's carseat in my car that something was up. I took the diaper bag and carseat for May and layed it on my bed. I changed Mays diaper and then set her in her carseat. She was so tiny. I took a picture with my phone and then stared at my phone picture of me and Klaus. I was interrupted with a little sound from Hope. I went over and picked her up and she gave me a big hug. "Are you okay, aunt Care" she asked seeing me tear up. "I'm okay, princess" I said and set her down and put her coat on her and shoes. I grabbed the carseat and Hopes hand and I led them to the lobby to check out.

Once we reached my car, Hope got up into her carseat and waited for me to buckle her and I put Mays carseat into the base and then went back to Hope and buckled her. I got into the drivers seat and seen a picture of all of us that must've fallen from the visor. I put the picture back up there and drove us home.

Once we got home, May was screaming and Hope, surprisingly, was sleeping. I lightly tapped Hope after I unbuckled her and she went to take a nap. I unbuckled May and carried her inside to the living room and fed her. "Caroline" a voice said from the other room. "Elena" I said surprised because she was suppose to be asleep. She came over, and sorta tried to hug me while I fed May. "How are you awake" I asked and she looked away. I dropped my smile and I sat back down balling. "Bonnie died didn't she" I said and Elena nodded again. I started really crying now and since May was done, we had a real hug. "What are you doing here" I asked her wiping my tears on my sleeves. "Klaus sent us" she said and I gave her a confused look. "What do you mean us" I asked her and all of a sudden Stefan, Damon, Matt, and Jeremy came out from the other room. I handed May to Elena and ran and gave everyone a hug. I was so lonely without the my family. "Everyone this is May and my niece is sleeping upstairs" I said and everyone looked surprised. "Who are they" Damon asked with a look of concern on his face. "Hope is my niece and May is my daughter" I said and everyone's mouth dropped. "How were you even pregnant Care" Matt said coming over and giving me a hug again. "We don't know" I said and Elena cuddled May. "So this is my niece" Elena asked and I nodded. "Also I want you to be godmother" I said and she smiled so big. "Omg Care, I would love to" Elena said and came over and gave me a hug. "Also Stefan I want you to be the godfather" I said and I went over and hugged him. Elena handed Damon May to see then he handed May to Jeremy and so on and so on.

Hey guys plz like, comment, share and follow