California

Caroline's Pov

We were about fifteen minutes away so I gave Klaus an excited look and he smirked his usual smirk. Hope was sleeping so it was very peaceful and I just sighed and got on Facebook. Like usual my friend Sierra was texting me. We were best friends and she truly was like a sister to me just like Haley and Sam. I quickly texted her back and then started writing my book on wattpad. I wrote another two parts and then finished for now. "We are here" Klaus said as he pulled up into a huge ass hotel. I seen Haley struggling with Hope so I went over to her and took Hope from her. Freya just pulled in so I went over to them and gave them a huge hug. We all went into the hotel but Elijah, Freya, Bek, Sam, Kol, Haley, Hope and I went to the waiting room while Klaus checked us into our suite. They said that there was nine rooms with a nursery. They also have a huge living room and huge kitchen and an arcade room with a pool in the next room over. Once Klaus came back in with the keys, we all stood up but I sat for another couple seconds to situate Hope. I stood up and Klaus came over and took hope from me because he could see the tiredness in my eyes. I nodded slightly and made my way to the elevator. Once we reached our room which was on the top floor, we went and explored our suite. I went to the living room with everyone and we just sat on the couch and talked. "We should play a drinking game" Kol suggested and everyone nodded. "Let me go put hope in the nursery and I will be back" Klaus said and haley and I nodded. When klaus came back we were going to choose our game. We eventually chose never have I ever. Kol went first and said "never have I ever kissed one of the Salvatore boys" bek and I grabbed a shot of tequila and drank. I slipped my down like it was nothing. Sam was next "Never have I ever had sex with an original" Sam, Haley, and I, all grabbed a drink and it slurred down. "Never have I ever slept with a vampire in this room" Klaus said. Everyone including Elijah grabbed a drink. I was drunk, so I grabbed the bottle of tequila and chugged it. I stood up and got dizzy and started laughing and I grabbed Klaus's hand and pulled him into a room. I started kissing his neck and he pulled me closer. He started kissing my body and ripped my shirt off and threw me onto the bed. He pushed me on top and ripped his shirt off. I was a little disappointed because he ripped off my favorite shirt but I was drunk anyways. He ripped my leggings off and then my panties and ripped his jeans off. He looked at me asking for permission and I moaned loudly.

Klaus's Pov

She moaned my name. I finally entered her body and we both moaned loudly. You could hear the rest of the family in the arcade room or making out. I could tell she was getting tired soon wrapped my arms around her and she snuggled into my chest and soon fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning with Caroline by my side. I was very happy about last night. I tried to get our of bed without waking her up but that didn't happen. "Where you going Nik" she asked waking up. "I wanted to let you sleep" I said and she motioned for me to come back. She started kissing me and I passionately kissed back. I pulled away to ask her something. "Would you like to be my girlfriend" I asked her and she said yes. I gave her a huge hug and then got out of bed. I took a shower and then went out to the living room. Everything was still there because we didn't unpack. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a blood bag. Hope started crying so I seen Sam going in there to take care of her. I threw out my blood bag and then went to unpack. Sam came out and layed Hope onto her playmat and came over to me and helped. Once we finished unpacking everyone was awake and ready to go swimming. We decided to go to the beach so Caroline packed towels and haley packed baby stuff. Hope was dressed in a pink bathing suit and it had a polka dots on it. When Haley and Caroline came out, Caroline came out and and we held hands down to the car.

Haley's Pov

I had the baby carrier on and had hope sleeping soundly on my neck. I was just afraid that something would happen to her. I sat in the front seat of the car in my bathing suit because everyone just wanted to explore California and swim. I mean I really wanted to do these things but having a baby is really difficult.

I pulled up beside Klaus and grabbed the baby bag. They had a place on the beach were you could get life jacket for any age. I had a wild baby on my neck bouncing up and down so that was hard to handle but I handled it. I got out of the car and met up with Elijah. "I'm going to go to the stand and get Hope a life jacket" I said and he went to tell the others. When I reached the stand, I got Hope a small pink life saver and headed back to the others. I loved Elijah but I didn't know how to tell him and he is all I dream about but I have seriously no idea how to tell him.

I sat down Hope in her swing while I took my clothes off. I first took my shirt off and I could feel Elijah glancing. I then slid down my pants slower and could still feel his glance over me. "Would you guys admit that you guys love each other already" bek said and she strolled right by us heading to the water in her dark purple bathing suit. I immediately blushed and Elijah smiled. I grabbed Hope and put her in the life jacket and we all headed to the water. Around four o'clock, we were tired so we got out and went back to the hotel and relaxed

Hey guys plz like comment share and follow