8 months pregnant and shopping

*this is a couple months later*

Klaus's Pov

Today exactly Caroline was eight months pregnant which means we have one more month until our baby girl is here. I am loving the idea of having another daughter. They are so adorable. It was about eight thirty and Caroline was still sleeping, so I decided to wake her up because everyone else was up including Hope. I quietly walked up the stairs and into the room. She was passed out on the bed. I smiled and went over to her side of the bed. I have her a kiss on the forehead and she started stretching. "Good morning loves" I said putting my hand on her stomach. "Morning Nik" she said and sat up and gave me a kiss. "So what's for breakfast" she asked and I laughed. "Well you take a shower and then come downstairs and see" I said and gave her another kiss and went back downstairs to cook her breakfast because we are the rest of the pancakes.

Caroline's Pov

I took the blanket off me and threw me legs over the side of the bed. I am so big. I tiredly stood up and stretched. I went over to my dresser and picked a spongebob t-shirt and some sweatpants. I went into the bathroom and set my stuff down and set the water to warm. I undressed and quickly got in because I was cold. After I finished my shower, I got changed and brushed my long blonde hair and put on some eyeshadow and lip gloss and made my way downstairs. Immediately, once I got off the last step of the stairs, Hope came up and hugged me. "Good morning aunt Care" she said and let go of me. "Good morning hope" I said and smelled some bacon and waffles in the kitchen which meant Klaus was cooking. I sat down at the kitchen table and waited for Klaus to hand me my plate. Beks walked into the kitchen in a white and blue romper and some black flats. "What the he'll are you wearing Caroline" she asked and I sat there confused and then I remembered. We were going shopping for baby stuff today. "Crap I forgot, I will have to change. Do you think you could go get something out for me" I asked and she nodded and left for our room. Klaus handed me my plate and I dug in. "Wow you were really hungry" Klaus said picking up my plate because I finished. "Thats what being pregnant does to you" I said and stood up from the table. Yet again, I took a long stretch and made my way to the living room where everyone else was. Kol and Sam were upstairs doing some things. Freya and Elijah were talking and Haley was playing with Hope. I sat down on the couch and got back up because bek called my name. Klaus helped me up and I manged to make my way to my room. Once i reached the room, there was a orange-ish pinkish romper that had flowers on it. I was surprised if it was going to even fit me. Surprisingly, after I put the romper on, it really looked good on me. I stood in front of the mirror and just like started at myself. "Are you ready to go care" bek asked and I nodded and grabbed my clutch and made my way downstairs. "Aunt bek, can I go with you guys" Hope asked and she nodded and came and ran over to us. We were taking Klaus's car because the carseat was in it and also it would have enough space for all the stuff we are buying. I got in the passenger seat while Beks helped Hope get into her carseat. I pulled out my phone and seen I had a couple texts from Bonnie and Stefan. I texted then both back and checked instagram.

Beks Pov

Once we reached the mall, I got out of the car and unbuckled Hope and Caroline was waiting at the door for us. We decided to go to baby's r us first. Once reached, we grabbed a white crib that had a tree on the side of it and then we got some crib sheets, blankets, and some diapers. We also got two cute rompers. One that matched Caroline's and one that matched mine. Hope passed out and Caroline was complaining about her feet so we checked out and made our way home.

Once home, Caroline grabbed sleeping hope and gave her to Haley to take upstairs and then she went to bed and Klaus came and carries the heavy things to the nursery while I took the light things to the nursery.

We started building the crib, we were interrupted by a loud pitched scream from Caroline. She was in labor.

Hey guys plz like, comment, share and follow