The baby girl

Klaus's Pov

I quickly dropped the crib and ran to Caroline. She was sitting on the bed, crying into her knees and holding her stomach. I picked her up and brought her into the car. "Love, it's fine. We are bringing you to the hospital. Elijah and Kol are staying and putting the crib together and Sam, Freya, and bek are in the car behind us" I said and she nodded and squeezed my hand tighter as another contraction came. "Just breathe love, our baby will be here soon" I said and she nodded and inhaled then exhaled.

Once we got to the hospital, I quickly parked and took Caroline inside. We waited for about a minute and then a nurse came and took us to room 277. Caroline changed into a gown and then layed down in the bed. "She is eight centimeters dilated. We will get a doctor in here asap" the nurse said and then exited the room. I went to her side and just patiently waited till she was ready to talk. Up was also waiting for everybody else to get here. I headed my phone ding and I took it out of my pocket. We are in the elevator and Elijah and Kol are on there way.  Beks was in the elevator with Freya, Hope, and Haley. I can't believe I will be having another daughter, even though I am a hybrid. I suddenly seen Caroline start moving and I sped over to her. "Hello love" I said and she smiled but then looked around and seemed confused. "Where are we" she said again trying to sit up. "We are in the hospital, your water broke when you got home" I said and she nodded but started tearing up, so I put my hand on her back. "No, no, no, the baby is to early. The baby is early" she said balling now. Everyone walked in and Hope came in and ran to her. "What's wrong aunt Care" Hope said and hopped up onto the bed with Caroline.  "Your gonna have a cousin soon" Caroline said and Hope started bouncing up and down so I came over and picked her up and I just held her next to Caroline. "Oooh another contraction" Caroline said squeezing her eyes shut. The doctor came in and everyone had to leave beside me. "She is 12 centimeters dilated. She needs to start pushing" the doctor said and I went over to the side of Caroline and held her hand. "Okay push on the count of 3" he said again and she nodded. "1" she inhaled. "2" she exhaled. "3" he said and she began pushing and she looked so tired. We have been here for about four hours already. "Again" he said and she pushed again and again and again. "I see the head. Now only two more times" he said and I smiled. She pushed two more times and all of a sudden, a cry came out. "Its a girl" he said and went to go clean her off. "Love, she's here" I said and she smiled. The doctor came over and handed our daughter to her. "What would you like to name her" the doctor said and I looked at Caroline and then back at the doctor. "Her name is May Elizabeth Mikealson" I said and I looked back at our baby. 

Caroline's Pov

It's been two hours since I gave birth and I still can't get over the fact that I have an actual daughter. Currently, May was sleeping in my arms and she was just so little. Hope and everyone visited me about an hour ago but they all left besides Klaus and Beks. "How is she" bek asked walked over to me. "She's sleeping" I said and she just awwed at her. I wanted to get on my phone but if I moved, she would probably wake up which is not the best thing. I was a little hungry but I couldn't get up to look at the menu. "Nik, will u hand me the menu please" I asked him and he got up straight away and handed me the menu. Ooh the choices. I was stuck between a personal pan pizza or chocolate cake. How about both lol. "Can u order me a chocolate cake and a personal pan pizza please" I asked Klaus and he got up again and called. May started moving around and woke up. She started balling, so I unclipped my gown and fed her. Right before the food got here, May finished eating, so I clipped my gown and burped her. I put her in her bassinet next to my bed and she fell asleep.

Hey guys plz like, comment, share and follow