Baby Hope

Haley's Pov

Sam and Kol just went for their walk around New Orleans so I went to Elijah's office and sat to talk with him. Once I reached his office, my stomach started to hurt. I yelled Elijah's name and everyone came. "She going into labor" Freya said. I screamed in pain and Klaus and Elijah got me and carried me into his office. "Get Sam and Kol" I said to Freya right before I fell into a deep sleep.

I woke up to a screaming baby. I seen everyone awwed as the baby was passed around. I lifted my head and Elijah sped over here and caught my head as I fell again. Sam went to get pillows so I didn't fall while holding my new baby. Once she came back I lifted my head, she put the pillows under I sat up. Klaus came over holding Hope. I put my arms out for her and he put her in my arms. She was wrapped in a white blanket. I told them that they had to look away because I had to breast feed her. Once I finished pulling my shirt down and Hope was covering my boob, I told them they could look now. I could see everyone just smiling. Hope finished, so I quickly pulled my shirt up and put her up over my shoulder to burp her. I was feeling better, so I had Sam and Rebekah help me up while Elijah and Kol held Hope. I went to my bedroom and changed into a pair of light blue jeans and a black tank top. I went back downstairs to them and got my baby back. She fell asleep, so Klaus went and got her blanket. I wrapped her into it and just snuggled her in my arms. Once she was all comfortable, there was a huge crash at the front of the mansion. Marcel and his vampires. They wanted to kill hope. Klaus got angry and Elijah and Kol went out to kill them while Freya put a protection spell up around the room. Sam was over here comforting Hope because she was now crying. I was pissed that they were trying to kill an innocent baby. I had Sam and Freya watch her while I went out to help them. I got out and ran for Marcel who was trying to get into the room from the backside. I ran up to him and bit into his arm and then snapped his neck. I dragged him into the front where the rest where. Klaus and Elijah killed about four and Kol killed five. I had Klaus tie up Marcel and I could torture him. Klaus went to check on the baby and I stayed out here until he woke up.

"Well look who finally wants to wake up" I said as Marcel finally woke up. I stabbed him in the chest with a wooden stake. He yelped in pain and I could hear everyone laughing in the office. I seen Freya and Sam come out chanting a spell which I was guessing was a spell that made you choke up blood because he started gagging and I nodded and ran the stake through his heart. He started turning gray, so Elijah came out with Hope and handed me her. I snuggled her while Elijah untied Marcel and went to throw him somewhere in the woods. Everyone came out and smiled. I went up to my room where Hope would be sleeping. Every other night because I didn't want Klaus sleeping in here. I put her in the bassinet and wheeled it in to my huge bathroom. I put it next to the shower so I could be next to her while I took a shower. I undressed and hopped in to the shower. I could feel the warmness of the water hitting against my skin. It felt so good but it did have to end. I turned the water off and grabbed a towel and dried off. Just went to my dresser and picked out some black and purple shorts with and a black tank top. I got dressed and went for Hope and fed her again and played with her and then put her on the bed and we fell asleep together.

Hey guys please like comment share and follow