Elena and humanity off

Caroline's Pov

We just got off the private jet and was heading to the exit. Klaus, bek and I were going straight to the Salvatore mansion while the rest go to their mansion. I was driving and as so as I got in, I stepped on it. "Caroline love why are you driving so fast" Klaus asked and I just gave him an evil look and went even faster.

When we reached the mansion which took about five minutes I vamp sped to the door and barged right in. I seen everyone sitting in the living room with bourbon besides Jeremy, Matt, and Bonnie. "Elena" I screamed when I saw her. I ran up and gave her a enormous hug. "Omg care how have you been" Elena said tearing up while hugging me. "I have been awesome" I said with a smile on my face tearing up. I ran and gave everyone else a hug besides Tyler cause Klaus killed him a while ago. After Bonnie and Elena and I sat on the couch talking while Klaus went and talked with Damon and Stefan. "How has your life been down in New Orleans Bonnie asked knowing that I was with Klaus. "Amazing I have a friend named Samantha who is with Kol and I heard her tell Kol she might be pregnant because she put a spell on herself. I also am friends with Haley she is a wolf and the Mikaelson's have a long lost older so who is also one of my best friends. I said that you and bek weren't friends, she is really nice once you know her" I told Elena and Bonnie, they looked happy that I was having a good time. "So I was thinking maybe you wanted to come back for a while" Elena asked worried. "Of course I'm going to stay a while but why do you look so worried" I asked Elena and she gave Bonnie a look. Bonnie tightened her grip on me and Elena started talking. "So here is the thing care. I have one month and then I go back into the coma" Elena said crying. I started tearing up which turned into tears and everyone raced in her. "Why do you have to go Elena, I just got you back. How do you even know this" I asked while trying to keep my tears in. "When I found a witch she said she could do it but she would go back in a coma after a month and then would wake up when the link is broken which means she will wake up again once I die" Bonnie answered now starting to cry. We all went into a group hug and balled our eyes out. I stood up and left.

I sped to the woods and had a total meltdown. I could hear the rest of them coming and looking for me but right before they found me, I turned my humanity off.

Stefan's Pov

"Caroline there you are" I said and waved everyone over to her. "Why do you care about me" she said turning around looking at us. "What do you mean" Klaus asked stepping in front of her. "Why do you care about me you evil bitch" she said to Klaus and he turned away with a half smirk and half hurt look on his face. "She turned off her humanity" he said and Caroline snapped his neck. We all stood there awwed and Caroline ran. I was going to go get her but Elena told me to let her be. I gave her a quick nod and we all headed back while dragging Klaus. Don layed Klaus on the couch and a got some bourbon. "What the hell happened here" Alaric said walking in and giving Elena a hug. "Basically to sum it up.. I'm back for a month then back in a coma, Caroline turned her humanity off and there a lot of klaroline action in this place" Elena said and I was just confused some more.

Hey guys so comment if u like Elena or don't and plz like comment share and follow