The car ride part one

Caroline's Pov

It was the day we were leaving and I was already packed. I had two suitcase. One with clothes and the other with hair stuff and nail stuff and a lot of electronics including my iPad air, iPad, my iPod, my kindle, my e-book, my laptop, and my extra sets of iPhones. I grabbed my purse and suitcases and took them down to the car. Haley was down there with Hope and Klaus's putting things our things in one of the cars. Klaus, Haley, Hope and I would be in one car and Elijah, bek, Sam,Kol and Freya would be in the convertible. I could hear Sam and Kol giggling from her room. What were they doing in there? I thought to myself. Everyone was coming down with there things and there was miss Hope. She started crying and Haley was busy talking to Klaus and Elijah. "Caroline can you get Hope please" Haley asked and I nodded. I went over to the car seat and picked her up. I bounced her and then I tickled her and she giggled. I got a bottle from the baby bag and fed her. She was tired so I put her car seat in the car and buckled her in. Everyone was down here and there stuff was all packed in the car. "Are we ready" Klaus asked and we nodded. "Then let's go" he said and I got in the back with Hope and Klaus got in the driver's seat and Haley got in the passenger seat. About fifteen minutes into the ride, Hope started screaming and it hurt my ears since I was sitting right next to her. "I feel bad for you love, she can be quite a screamer" Klaus said as I tried to quiet her down. Haley handed me a pacifier and I put it in her mouth and she spit it out. Klaus was there just there driving and I gave him help me look, he just smirked. I had to climb over the seats to the baby bag and try to find a bottle. After ten minutes of searching and screaming, I finally found a bottle. I hopped the seat and fed her. I breathed a sigh of relief when she finally quieted down. I took out my phone to see fifteen missed messages from Bonnie and then missed messages from Damon. I called Damon first and you could see Klaus get jealous.

D: Where are you
C: on my way to California with the Mikaelson's
D: Blondie you could've seen your hybrid in two years
C: No I was in Mystic Falls all by myself and I got lonely
D: well me and Bonnie got to talk to you so when you are done in California come back to Mystic falls because we need to talk and everyone is back

He hung up.

"What's wrong love" Klaus asked while I put my phone away. "I don't really know" I said and leaned against the window to see a world full of green trees and green grass.
I within the next few minutes I was fully asleep.

To Be Continued

Hey guys plz like comment share and follow