Moving and big news

Klaus's Pov

I woke up, with my arm wrapped around Caroline. God, I missed this feeling. I could hear Hope waking up, and I know she would want to see Caroline, so I gave Caroline a kiss on her cheek and got up and went to Hope's room. "Hey, princess" I said as she looked up and seen me and she smiled. "Hi, daddy" she said and got up and gave me a hug. She really missed me. "Are you hungry" I asked her and she nodded and put her hand on her stomach like she was starving. She is very overdramatic like her mother. One reason, why I love them. I grabbed Hope's hand and we both went downstairs.    My family wasn't really liked by the Salvatore's, so I decided to take Hope to the Mansion that was in Mystic Falls. "Tell Caroline, when she wakes up, that Hope and I will be at the Mansion and she can come over with May" I said to Elena as Hope gave Damon, Elena, and Stefan all a hug. "Ok" she said and Hope returned to me and we went to the Mansion.

Caroline's Pov

I woke up to an empty bed and May sleeping, which means I can take a shower. I uncovered myself and as soon as that happened, May woke up. I quickly dashed downstairs with her and into the kitchen. "Jeez, Care. What's the rush" Elena asked, covering her ears along with everyone because of Mays, very loud pitch scream. For a six month old, she was really loud. "Can you quickly make a bottle please, there are none left in the fridge" I said, out of breath and Elena nodded and quickly made a bottle.     Finally, when the bottle was finished, Elena quickly handed me it and I put it into May's mouth and she quieted down. "Also, Klaus told me to tell you that he took Hope to the mansion and you could meet up with him" Elena said and I nodded because I wanted to talk to him.

Once May was finished with her bottle and Damon was taking care of her, I went upstairs and quickly took a shower. When I finished, I didn't hear May crying, so I got changed into a long summer dress and then curled my hair.       When everything was done, I walked into May's nursery and grabbed her diaper bag that contained bottles, diapers, outfits, burp clothes, and wipes and then I went downstairs. "Okay, I'm going to the Mikealson's. I have some big news but I got to tell them first" I said and at first Elena looked mad but then realized she was going to be told. She handed me May and walked me out to my car because I couldn't carry everything.

When we got to the Mikealson Mansion, I could already hear everyone talking to each other, or basically Klaus threatening to dagger all of them and I guess I had to stop them. I opened the door, and unlatched the car seat from the base because I didn't feel like carrying just her. I grabbed the handle and got her out and walked to the front door and walked in.  As soon as I opened the door, the fighting stopped and everyone looked at me. "Threaten your siblings again and I will leave your ass" I said, sticking up for the rest of them because I know Klaus can be an ass at times. "Now, I got big news" I said, coming from the doorway and into the living room where everyone else and they all looked confused. "What's the big news" Bekah,  said getting impatient. "I'm pregnant" I said and everyone looked surprised but also very excited. "Are you serious" Kol said, getting very excited about the news.  "Yeah,  figured out the day after you guys left me and I also got a question" I said and now everyone was looking confused at me. "I want to move back to Mystic Falls" I said, not wanting to actually say it, knowing there response. "I mean we could move back. And I knw you miss you friends, so yeah we will move back to Mystic Falls" Klaus said and everyone nodded their head in agreement and I smiled. "What's going on" Hope said, running from the stairs and into my arms and giving me a tight hug.  "We are moving here" Klaus said and she smiled, her teeth all showing.

hey guys plz like comment share and follow