Is she....

Carolines' Pov
When Derek and i walked into the room i heard a tiny little voice say my name but no movement and then everyone looked at me and i seen Hope.   
Awake. "Oh, Hope, you scared me. I thought i lost u forever" i said giving her a hug but realizing she couldn't move. "Derek can u do something about this" i asked him while he was checking her eyes, nose and that crap. "Well i will have to run a few more test and that should tell us if she will ever be able to move again" he said and finished checkin her and patted my back and left the room and everyone was hugging.

A COUPLE HOURS LATER

Klaus's Pov
It is now 2:00pm and Hope and Caroline were napping on the bed together while the rest of us were getting ready to go get some food from taco bell and then come back.
When we got to the car, i realized i left my keys in the hospital room, so i went back in and when i walked into the room all the doctors were there and Caroline was against the wall crying. "Whats wrong" i said rushing over to her and she just cried on my shoulder and we were shortly joined by everyone else. Once we heard the monitor go flat, all of our hearts broke.
Caroline's Pov
I seen Kol grab Derek by the throat and i sped over to Kol and ripped his hand off of him and threw him into the wall. "Get your mother fuckin hands off of him. Its not his damn fault" i said and everyone was surprised at my language.
"Careful, we don't want to hurt the baby" Klaus said maki me let go of Derek's hand and to Klaus. "Im fine let me go for a walk with Derek" i said and he nodded and Derek and i left. "So your pregnant" he asked , already knowing about vampires and that shit  "Yeah, I hope everything is play with the baby" i said, not confident. "Here go get your boyfriend and i will take you to our obgyn and get you check out" he said and I smiled and walked back to the room and got him and we met with Derek and the doctor in a room across from the nursery.

SIX HOURS LATER
We were now finished calling everyone and breaking the sad news to them and it was hard. It was mostly Elijah and Rebekah because they were emotionally, the strongest right now. I heard the doorbell go off, which meant that Elena was here with May because she was watching her all day. I was on bedrest so Klaus got off the bed and went down stairs and got her. A couple minutes later, Klaus entered the room with May right next to him. She is gonna be two months in four days. "So I was thinking about getting a job at the hospital" I said and Kol came in and plopped down on our bed. "Thats a bad idea" he said and i just looked at him confused. "Don't you have better things to do. Like hang out with sam. She is your girlfriend" I said and he nodded and left our room and as soon as i looked back over at Klaus and May, they were both sound asleep. I quietly took May and placed her in her bassinet and went to bed myself

Hey guys plz like comment and follow