Traveling and siblings???

Caroline's Pov

I woke up to a small hand right next to me and I seen it was Hope. Of course. She has been coming in our room for the past few weeks now and it doesn't really bug me but she does have her own room. I seen it was only me and Hope in the bed, which means that Klaus is either downstairs or he went somewhere. I quietly got up, trying not to disturb Hope because she can be a pain when she is grumpy. I seen her move and my plan was a failure. "Morning, aunt Care" she said, uncovering herself from the blankets, that Klaus nicely wrapped her in, and ran over to me and hugged me. "Careful Hope, there is a baby in there" I said to her very kindly and she softly nodded and I gave her a hug, which made her happy. "Do you some breakfast" I asked her and she nodded very excitedly and we headed downstairs because I could already hear Elijah taking care of May so I didn't need to, which I got to say is pretty nice.     "Hey, where is Klaus" I asked Bekah as Hope and I walked into the kitchen where Bekah was. "Him and Kol went to New Orleans to get our stuff but they will be back later tonight" Rebekah said and I set Hope in her chair and got her some cereal. 

A COUPLE HOURS LATER

I was laying on my bed while holding May, who was sleeping in my arms which I got to say is so adorable, and Hope taking a nap right next to me, when I heard a knock at the front door. I badly wanted to get up which means I have to do something risky. I got up quietly and no one woke up, thankfully. I quietly walked to Mays's nursery and found my thing that lets me carry her on my stomach or bag. I quietly layed May down in her bassinet and she moved just a little but then stopped. I quickly got it on and latched it without making to much noise for her to hear. When it was finally on, I grabbed her again but she woke up. Damn it. I slid her in and I could hear Hope lightly snoring, just like her father, so I sighed in relief and then went downstairs to see who it was.   When we got downstairs, I walked into the living room where everyone was and everyone looked confused and then they saw me. "Caroline, there is someone here for you" Rebekah said, coming over to me and I walked over a seen a pair of twins sitting in the living room that suspiciously looked a lot like me. "Hi, um who are you" I asked them, as May was awake and jumping around in the carrier thing. "My name is Noah and this is our sister Alice" the little boy said, and my mouth dropped when he said our sister, like what. "What do you mean sister" I said, in shock of his statement. I seen his face in awe. "Wait don't you know about us" Alice said, jumping into the conversation and I just shook my head and they both looked sad. They didn't look more than thirteen years old. "We are your brother and sister. We are Alice and Noah Forbes" Noah said, and my mouth dropped like all the way to the floor. "I am an only child, so leave and if you have any proof, then maybe I will let you back. But until then why don't you go return to your house" I said in a bitchy voice and pushed them to the door and then slammed it right in their face. It was a little harsh but they cant just come up to someone and say that they are your brother and sister. What's up with that. "Now that was a little rude" Elijah said as I stepped back into the living room and I just shrugged. I didn't really care. All I knew is that I had school tomorrow morning and I am pregnant.

Please like comment share and follow