Chapter 1

Blairs P.O.V
I'm the yes girl. As in yes to everything my mother wants. Blair play nice with a girl you hate because your mom wants her fathers vote. Well yes of course I'll do that! Never once have I considered being the no girl. My mother has perfectly trained me to say yes.
    My mother and father are divorced. My mother is the mayor so of course I have to look perfect. My father is the exact same way. My father owns a big sports gear company. So when my parents tell me to mingle and be the perfect daughter just understand I was trained to.
   My mother is running for mayor again. She wants votes from everyone. Her idea is to get me to mingle with people she wouldn't and tell them to vote for her. Today she is sending me to Candle Light. It's kind of a rehab thing for young males. Her thoughts are if I'm nice to them they will vote for her. So will the other people who volunteer. I'm not that happy about it. I'm tired of being my mothers puppet.
I get out of my jeep and try to mentally prepare myself for this. I don't like to think of myself as a rich snob. I don't have a problem with people of the lower class. My mother however does. So she sends me.  I take a deep breath and open the double glass doors. A man walks up and introduces himself as Jim the director. " in other words I'm these men's daddy" he says. "Thanks so much for offering to help we were low on staff today, your Emily's daughter?" He asks. I pause and wonder how he knows my mom. Who am I kidding everyone knows her. " yes sir my name is Blair" I say respectfully " well Blair i don't have time to show you around so wash up real quick and we can go back to the kitchen." Jim says as he leads me to a sink inside the kitchen. When I'm done he hands me a pair of gloves. He leads me to a bar that looks like what you would see at a school. I look at what I will be serving corn, hamburgers and a apple. I start to load trays and Jim goes out front. This is not bad at all. It's better than mingling at dinner parties.
Soon men file in one by one against the wall and wait quietly. A man in a sharp suit that looks perfectly tailored and has salt and pepper hair greets everyone. He quickly thanks the cooks and servers and then the men form a line and start grabbing the trays I have prepared. I work faster as the men continue to come in. Soon all the men have a tray or so I think. A glass door opens behind all the tables and a man walks in. I make another tray and wait for him to approach.
I take a breath when I see him. He is truly beautiful he has a face like stone he doesn't smile and looks a bit angry. His blue eyes look at me as they scan the room and then they return to me.  I look back waiting. I don't know what I'm waiting for but I can't help but watch him. His light brown hair touches his shoulders and oddly I find it attractive I have never liked guys with long hair. He finally takes his tray after what feels like two hours and I watch him walk away. What the hell is wrong  with me? Starring at some guy like I want to eat him. God Blair what is wrong with you?
When I'm done cleaning up Jim asks me if I would like a tour and I politely agree when all I want to do is go home and sleep. He takes me through swirls of hallways and shows me rooms and finally we make it outside to the court yard. " thanks so much for helping" Jim says before walking back inside and leaving me alone.
I try my best to walk gracefully to my car like my mother taught me but I see the beautiful man with blue eyes smoking and trip over my own shoe. God could I be anymore awkward? My face turns bright red. Suddenly I feel strong arms pick me up an turn around and see it's the man. Holy hell I bet he works out. I inhale him like the creep I am. He smells amazing like a fresh shower and smoke. It's oddly alluring. I could stay here for ever. "Are you okay?" He asks in a deep husky voice. His voice rubs me like silk. I suddenly snap out of it. What am I doing? Am I rubbing  against a random guy right now? A random guy who is in rehab. Damn he is sexy though. I need to get to my jeep!
*** thanks so much guys for reading! I hope you enjoyed please vote and comment and tell me what you think! Much love ~chas~