Chapter 19

Blairs P.O.V
I wake up to a text from Nathan. Good morning baby girl. I smile and reply. Good morning . My heart jumps and beats faster. I get out of bed and take a shower. I hum a random tune and take my time. I get out and get dressed quickly. I brush my teeth and hair and go down stairs. Mom is sitting at the table with a cup of coffee. She sees me and smiles. " hello." She says. " hey, how was your date with Jim?" I ask. "Oh." She says out of shock. Did she not remember she told me. She blushes. Mom blushing? "Have you been with him these last few days?" I ask. She smiles. "Yeah." She says. She seems a lot more smiley then usually. "That's good I'm happy for you." I say. She nods her head and puts her cup in the sink. "I'm off to the office." She says. I wave my good bye and just like that she is gone. I grab a muffin and eat it slowly. I go to the trash can to throw it away and lift the lid. I see my name in big bold letters on the top. I look at the door. Did mom throw my mail away? Why the hell? I gently pick it up. It's a shiny silver envelop. I almost drop it when I open it and see save the date : Ginger & Thomas. I let it drop back into the trash can. They fucking invited me to their wedding? What the hell? No wonder mom threw it away. I pick up my phone and call my asshole father. It rings twice before a silky high pitched voice answers. "Hello?" It asks. Ginger! Why the hell is she answering his phone! "Hello?"she asks again. What do I say? Oh hey Ginger thanks for the invite unfortunately I won't be going because you ruined my family? No not direct enough. Maybe a simple let my talk to my asshole father. Before I can say anything the line is dead. She hung up! Whatever I have had enough of them for today. I grab my keys and get in my jeep.
I call Gabbie. "Hello?" She answers. "Are you still mad?" I ask. She sighs. "Blair hey." She says. "Well?" I ask. "I'm not mad sorry I was just in a mood." She says. "All is forgiven bestie." I say. She sighs. I hold in asking why because last time she got pissed off. "So my dad and Ginger sent me a invite to their wedding." I say. "Oh my god that is fucked up." She says. "Yeah my mom threw it in the trash and I found it." I say. "Wow" she says simply. "What about the baby?" She asks suddenly. "What about it?" I ask. "Well you will have to see them to see it." She says. I sigh. "I know I'm not looking forward to that but I want to see my brother or sister." I say. "Ice cream?" She asks. "Yeah meet you in 20 minutes."I ask. She agrees and I hang up. I see a text message and open it. "Stay away from Nathan Blair before you and him both get hurt." I drop my phone as a cold chill runs up my spine.