Chapter 9

Blairs P.O.V
  I wake up to four missed calls from Gabbie. I take a quick shower and call her back. " God Blair what took you so long?" She shouts into the phone. "gosh Gab calm the hell down its like 8:00 in the the morning" I say. " it's noon Blair" she replies. I laugh and look at the clock. " what's so urgent?" I ask. "um.. I have something to tell you, before you see it in the paper." She says sadly. " what?" I ask. " okay, stay calm but your dad is marrying Ginger." She says quickly." Um.. Gab I know that already and Ginger is pregnant." I say. " oh my God!" She shouts. " listen I'm gonna go okay?" I say. " yeah okay call me later?" She asks. "Yeah." I say. I hang up and go downstairs and find a note from my mom. Blair I went out with Jim for lunch. I sigh and grab my keys.
    I walk into Candle light and look around for Nathan. I ask a guy sitting in the chapel. " I saw him in the common room" he says. So I go looking around trying to find the chapel. When I find it I wait outside the door and look inside. I see a woman maybe five years older than Nathan touching him and then she hugs him. She bats her fake eye lashes and kisses him on the cheek.  I shuffle around trying to stay calm. She is pretty in a slutty way. She has bleach bottle blonde hair and big blue eyes.  She has the body of a model. I instantly want to throat punch her but it takes two to tango. Nathan is in on this too. I walk out with my head held high and head to the place that offers comfort my grandmas house.
  I knock on the door even though grandma has told me several times to just walk in." Blair what have I told you? Come in." she says. I step inside and smell Apple pie. Yum. " Blair have you been crying?" She asks. I rub my cheek. Have I been crying? I barely know him! I need to calm the heck down.  I turn my head trying to avoid her gaze. " who do I need to beat down?" She asks. I manage a laugh. "just some stupid boy" I say. She nods her head. " your grandfather was a stupid boy" she says smiling. "Um?" I ask. " he was what you kids call a player." She says. " grandpa?,no way." I say. She nods her head. " I had to play hard to get to even grab his attention." She says. " I was a catch back in the day" she says. " but always remember no glove no love" she says. I blush bright red. " grandma are you giving me the sex talk?" I ask. " no dear just common advice, sex advice from me would be in great detail" she says fanning her face. " grandma!, just ew." I shout. " what?, a elderly lady can't talk about sex?" She asks. " no." I reply. " anyways who has got you all riled up?" She asks. " his name is Nathan." I say. " that's all?" She asks. " well he is twenty one." I say. " and in rehab" I add. " well Blair you have got yourself into something that's for sure." She says." what did he do?" She asks. " I don't really want to get into this grandma." I say. " don't give me that shit!" She says. " grandma!" I shout " well don't" she says. " fine he kissed me and I thought maybe we had something but then I see him with some girl." I say sadly. " baby girl you have to realize guys are stupid and only think with one head and it is not the one on their shoulders." She says sweetly. " I know I should have known it was a bad idea in the first place but I felt connected to him." I say.
" fuck him" grandma says loudly. " oh my god grandma this is a totally new side of you." I say. " well if he can not see how amazing you are he does not deserve you." She says. " I say you go out with someone else and forget this dick." She says. I take a deep breath grandma is to lit for me today. But maybe I will take her advice