Chapter 3

Blairs P.O.V
I gracefully walk into the kitchen and am welcomed by Jim. The news paper is surprisingly low key. They take a few quick pictures of me in gloves making trays and then they are gone. I silently thank mom for not going all out on them. I start to prepare the sandwiches and plates and doze off into my little world. It's only when I hear a throat clear that I snap out of it. " yes?" I ask. Then it registers that its him. The man with the gorgeous blue eyes and even better hair. He smiles at me and I can't help but smile back and blush in the process. " I just said hey" he says laughing at me once again. "Sorry I was in my own world I guess" I reply. He nods his head " I can tell" he says " Are you gonna tell me your name now!" I ask. "honestly I don't think I should" he says as he grabs his tray and walks away. I sigh and fix the rest of the trays.
He is so hot and cold. He comes off friendly sometimes but as soon I dig a little deeper he shuts down. I huff and try my best to keep a smile on my face. When I'm done cleaning up I go outside and find him. He is in the same spot as last time smoking and leaning against the brick building. I walk up and stand right in front of him. Determined to get his name. He looks at me with one brow raised. " yes?" He asks. " tell me your name." I demand. "why do you care Blair?" He asks looking at me oddly. " because you have an advantage you know mine, why can't I know yours?" I ask. When I see the stone look on his face I add a gentle "please". A shadow passes over his face. " this must be a change". He says coldly. " what?" I ask confused. " you asking for something, hell your practically begging, by your looks and camera crew you get what you want without asking" he says rudely. I stand there dumbfound no one has ever been this rude to me. " close your mouth before a bug flies in" he says laughing at me. " you don't know a damn thing about me you prick." I say. " I know enough to know I don't want to know anymore so go away." He says still laughing at me. I stand there in shock but swiftly turn around and get in my car. When I get home I ignore all of my moms questions and go straight to my room.
I sleep in despite my mothers attempts to get me to do something. When I finally get up I have to drag myself around. I know what I need. I need my best friend and possibly some strong liquor.
**** hey again! Don't be shy give me your thoughts! Any advice on how you want the book to go? Feel free.
Much love ~chas~