Chapter 14

Brendon's P.O.V
  I look at Blair closely. I'm so happy I can watch her up close with out hiding it. She is so beautiful doesn't she see what she's doing to me? I'm not obsessed no I just love her. She is my life. My heart and my soul. She is my soul mate and born for me just myself not that fucking guy that keeps looking at her. She is mine. I will die without her how have I breathed this long with out her hand in mine. I remember coming back last summer and waiting to run into her but I never did. I had to take matters into my own hands. So I parked my car outside her house and watched her. She would sometimes dance around or sit in her window and draw and sometimes her whore of a friend Gabbie was there. Gabbie takes to much of Blairs attention from me. Doesn't Blair know I'm all she needs? I'm all she will ever need for the rest of her life. We will be perfect together and have perfect children and then die together in my parents house. We should get married now but I can't spring this on her although I know she will agree she loves me too after all I can tell.
I lead Blair around and guard her with all my might. No one will shoot her. Not on my watch. We dodge a few shots that are all coming at me. She gasps and it's to much for me to handle. I love her so much. I'm so glad she is mine forever. She lifts her gun an shoots several times and hits a guy with black hair and bright green eyes. Is he looking at Blair? I will end him. Maybe I shouldn't take her out. I don't want to chance letting someone else love her that's my job. Suddenly it's an all out war. Shots are coming from everywhere but only aimed at me. Not Blair? Good but do they all love her to? No! This can't be I will kill them. She is all I have they better stay back. Suddenly I'm shot and my suit vibrates. Blair runs off taking cover and leaving me. No! We should not be apart doesn't she know this? I will just have to teach her she needs me.
****hey guys! Sorry this is short but I didn't want to give to much away about him! Is he creepy enough? Lol. Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment it brings me so much joy! Much love ~chas~ ✌️