Chapter 27

Gabbies P.O.V
Blair gasps as she sees me and hugs me. I squeeze her tightly to me. God I love this girl. She is my everything. Brendon walks up and pulls us apart before hugging her close to him. I push him away from her. "Get the fuck back." I say pulling the hand gun out. "What's going on Gabbie?" Blair asks. Oh Blair. "Don't worry we are together now." I say. "What do you mean?"she asks. "The kidnappers just let you go?" She asks. I laugh. "I was never kidnapped Blair." I say. "What?" She asks. Suddenly the dots connect in her head. A look of pure anger appears on her face. I step back. "Blair?" I ask. "You led me to believe that you were being tortured by some kidnappers and made my life hell? She screams. I point the gun at her. "Calm the hell down Blair." I say. Her mouth hangs open and shock. "Who the hell are you?" She asks. I smile. "Your best-friend and a girl in love with you." I say.
Blairs P.O.V
I gasp as I see Gabbie standing at the door. I hug her with everything in me. Thank god she is okay. I'm pushed away from Gabbie and into someone else's arms. I stare and see Brendon. What the hell is going on? Brendon is pulled back. "Get the fuck back." Gabbie snaps at him. She pulls a hand gun out and a chill runs up my spine. "Gabbie what is going on?" I ask. "Don't worry we are together now." She says sweetly looking at me. My stomach turns. Something is not right here. "The kidnappers just let you go?" I ask. She laughs at me. "I was never kidnapped." She says. What the actual fuck? She lied and did all this shit? How could my best friend do this to me? "You lead me to believe that you were being tortured by some kidnappers and made my life hell?" I scream. Tears roll down my face as I look at her with disgust. "Calm the hell down Blair." She says pointing the gun directly at me. My mouth hangs open in shock. "Who the hell are you?" I ask. She smiles. "Your bestfriend and a girl in love with you." She says. "You are not my best friend." I say. She closes her eyes. "Don't fucking say that Blair." She says. "Why did you do this Gabbie?" I ask. "Why do you think?" She asks. "I love you and you were ruining our chance with that stupid idiot from rehab. Anger pulses through me and I withhold myself from jumping at her. I look at Brendon. "What part do you play in this?" I ask. He throws Gabbie and hateful glare. " I love you Blair and we were meant to be together." He says. Gabbie redirects the gun at him. "Gabbie said that once Nathan was gone you and I would be together." He says with a pout. I see him for what he is. I person that needs help but not in the same way Gabbie needs help. "Who sent the texts?" I ask. Gabbie raises her hand. "I'm the Brains." She says proudly. She moves towards me. "Don't touch her." Brendon says. I silently thank him and then scream when Gabbie shoots him. He struggles on the floor and she fires again. "I'm fucking sick of you Brendon you fucking weak link." She says. I sob in terror. She is insane. "You just killed him!" I say. She points the gun at me and I shut up. "Shut the fuck up Blair he was only in the way." "Now it's time to go." She says. "Where?" I ask. She smiles. "We are going to Italy like we always wanted." She says.