Chapter 10

Blairs P.O.V
I drag through the next few days ignoring Nathan's texts and phone calls. I find myself wanting to at least look at the texts but I know I would than want to talk to him. I feel so stupid. Why in the world would a twenty one year old want a relationship with me?
  I text Gabbie and ask her if she wants to hang out. Gabbies parents are  visiting her grandparents this weekend. We chill and watch Movies and goof around. Gabbie comes back from the kitchen. "hey look what I found" Gabbie says a she lifts up a 12 pack of wine coolers. " this is new." I say. "yeah, I know it's normally just wine." She says. We both take one out and sip at it. " I don't know I think I might like the wine better." I say. She laughs. " your so classy Blair I swear." I take five huge gulps and finish it and take another out of the pack . Gabbie claps. After I have had three and feeling pretty good about my self I go for a forth. " Blair I don't want to be a party pooper here but I think you have had enough." She says. " I'm not classy now am I?" I ask. She laughs. "Blair being classy is not a bad thing." She says. "don't laugh hoe." I say jokingly. She fake gasps. " well your a slut!" She banters back. I push her down on to the floor. She rolls me over and tugs at my hair. " oh, you bitch!" I shout. She falls off me laughing. She snuggles closer to me. " you know Blair he does not deserve you at all." She whispers. "I know" I whisper back. " if I was him I would never let you go." She whispers. I laugh and look at her oddly. She shakes her head and gets up and grabs another wine cooler and chugs it down. I roll over and lay on the floor just looking at the carpet. Soon I fall asleep right there.
I go home the next Morning feeling super sleepy. I don't see my mom so assume she's at her office in town. I run up the stairs to my room. I take a shower and just stand under the water thinking about everything that has went on this week.
I decide to go to the store and buy ice cream. That has got to make me feel better. Hopefully,maybe. I hop in my jeep and drive to the store not a mile from my house. I grab a cart and stalk through the isles. I grab everything that looks good. Ice cream, chips, gummy worms, pop, and lots of chocolate. I feel a tap on my shoulder and look up. There in middle of the isle stands Brendon price. I smile. " hey Brendon" I say. " hey Blair it has been awhile huh?" He asks. " yeah, you moved are you back now?" I ask. " yeah actually I'm staying with my grandpa out on the ranch until my parents get done with work." He says. " that's great." I reply. He looks down at my cart and I blush. I probably look like a pig. He smiles. "that looks like my kind of food." He says. I laugh and nod. " mine too obviously." I say. He smiles showing his perfect teeth.  I check him out. He has grown a inch or two from the last time I saw him. His brown eyes twinkle and his tan skin shines from living on the beach.  I think I might melt. " so Blair would you maybe wanna go out with me?" He asks. "Um.."  I stutter