Chapter 21

Before I do anything I would like to dedicate this chapter to a girl who has always supported this story and told me how much she loved it! Thanks so much! I hope you enjoy! m6bean

Blairs P.O.V
  I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing. I huff and shuffle around looking for it. I find it under my pillow and answer with a grumpy "hello?".  I hear nothing but deep shallow breathing.  "Hello?" I ask. My eyes shut and I almost fall asleep when I hear a loud scream. I jump in shock and the line goes dead.  I lay there breathing quickly. What the hell was that? Who was that?  My phone beeps with a text.  I said stay away from him look what you made me do. If you care about her then leave him alone. I drop my phone an lay their in shock. Who? I wipe tears off my cheeks and go downstairs. I jump when I see my mom in the kitchen. "What are you doing up Blair?" She asks. "Getting a drink." I say. I grab a cup and fill it with water but never drink it. I stand there. Should I tell her? Would she even understand? No I'll just tell grandma. I pour the water in the sink and walk back upstairs. I don't sleep that night.
   I jump in fright every time my phone beeps. I get up and shower. I stay in the shower longer than normal just thinking. I get out and quickly get dressed. I go to candle light to find Nathan. When I walk in he attacks me with a bear hug. He smirks when i stare at him.  He frowns when he sees my face. "What's wrong." He asks. I shake my head. My phone beeps and I look down. You don't listen do you? Tell me is he worth it? My hands shake as I put my phone in my back pocket. I smile at him. "Sorry my mom needs me." I lie. He nods his head and grabs my waist. His lips touch mine and I'm on fire. He runs his hands through my hair as I kiss him back. He pulls back and smiles at me. "Bye." He says. I walk out dazed.  Staying away from him is going to be very hard.
    I text Gabbie wanting to talk but she doesn't answer. I get a sinking feeling. No! Don't think about it. I drive to grandmas and walk inside. "Hello?" I call out. "In the kitchen." She answers. I'm surprised when I walk in the kitchen and see my mother. She never sees her mother. Grandma has a worried look on her face. Mom looks pissed. "Mom?" I ask. She holds up a tan folder. "What?"I ask. "No not what Blair but who?" She asks. When she sees my confused look she slams the folder on the kitchen table. "Go on look!" She shouts. I open it up.  Inside are several pictures of me and Nathan together. Kissing, holding hands, me on his lap. I pick up the sticky note on the outside of the folder. "Wouldn't want it to get out that your daughter is with a older man from rehab would we? That would ruin you." It read I sit down. I look at my mother and swallow. "What do you have to say?" Mom asks. I think very carefully. "Where did you get these." I ask. "Not that it matters but they were left on the porch." She says. "Blair are you trying to ruin my life?" She asks. Ouch that was rough. I wince. "No mother" I say tightly. "I don't want you back at candle light again and I do not want you seeing  this man!" She shouts. I bite my tongue. "Do you understand me Blair?" She asks. "Yeah." I say. "Good your grounded for a week so get home." She says before stomping out of the door. I look at grandma. She smiles at me sympathetically. "I tried to calm her down." She says. "It's okay."  " I have to go."I say before walking out and driving home. Looks like staying away from Nathan won't be as hard as I thought.