Chapter 5

Blairs P.O.V
I invite Gabbie out for ice-cream. She was surprised because mom doesn't usually let me treat myself to unhealthy food not since dad left. But today I just don't care. "So you went back to the rehab?" Gabbie asks. "Yeah they requested me and mom wouldn't let me say no anyways." I reply as I lick my strawberry ice cream cone. " and then the next day ice cream?" She states. " and?" I ask. " nothing" she says still starring at me. " what?" I ask. She shakes her head and we eat in silence until we hear the bell in the door of the ice cream shop ring loudly. We both look up. Gabbie lets out a little gasp. " are you still mad at him Blair?" She asks. " honestly sometimes I hate him" I reply.  " but you still love him." She states. Damn it! She sees to much. I don't want to love my father he ruined our family but I can't help myself. I look at him he looks worn out his salt and pepper hair is messy and his suit is wrinkled. There are bags under his eyes  I almost want to hug him. Almost. He smiles my way. When I sit there with a blank expression his smile fades. He walks over to my table. "Hey princess" he says. I grit my teeth. " you have no right to be here, get the hell out." I say. " Blair I'm still your father you do not speak to me that way. "He says "okay  fine you have no right to be here go." I say. " Blair it's just a ice cream shop" he says. Anger boils out of me. "No!, it's not just a ice cream shop it's were we came every Saturday until you ruined our family with that slut of yours!" I shout. " watch your mouth" he says. "watch my mouth? That's classic why don't you just leave?" I ask. He huffs "Blair we will talk" he says before storming out. " wow intense" Gabbie says. " yeah" is all I can say as I wipe tears from my face. How did everything get so screwed up?