Mistakes Can Be Fatal

I woke up to purring. I opened my eyes and saw Teddy, Jason's cat next to me. I had one of my own was used to it. Well two but only one live with me and Rose, other lived with my mom, then Rose's dog Lilly. I stroked his head as he rubbed against me. "Hey buddy. Thanks for the wake up call." I slid out of bed and made it then changed into a skull tank top and a pair of ripped jeans. I walked into the bathroom, followed by my adorable little guest, and curled my hair and did my make-up. I went down the hall to the living room where Jason was. He smiled at me as I sat down. "What time are we leaving?" "Right now. I was actually waiting on you to finish getting ready." He stood and offered his hand to help me up which I gladly took. I grabbed my purse has we walked out the door.

About halfway there after driving in silence besides the radio Jason spoke up. "What do you think we should do about what happened last night?" I looked at him a little startled. "I don't really know. I didn't think about." Didn't think about! Bitch yes you did! Don't fucking lie to him! You thought about it and fangirled hardcore about it! Fucking didn't think about, yeah right. "I guess we can see how the others react to the idea first before we try and start something." He smiled. "I'm good with that." We got there and were put through quickly with our passes. The others were in a group huddled in a circle. "I wanna see something. Break the ice about this before we ask what they think." Jason said shyly. I looked at him. "What do you mean." He moved his hand and laced it in mine as we walked up to our huddle of friends. "You guys look like a group of penguins just all packed together." I laughed. "Whatever. That's the least of MY worries, what's that about." Adam (Sky) said gesturing to Jason and I's linking hands. Ty (Deadlox) smirked at Jason. "I knew this would happen eventually!" Bunny smiled and winked at me. {Just to save me some time, in this little huddle is Rose, Bunny, Ty, Adam, Dakota-Kermit, Jerome, Mitch-Bajan, Quentin-Husky and Annie-Vengelfe-Husky's gf} "Save it you guys. We need your opinions about it." Rose shook her head. "You guys this was a given but still I think you should do little things like holding hands and see the fan reactions." I nodded. "Good idea." Adam cleared his throat and stood directly in front of Jason. I knew what he was doing. Adam was protective over me little an older brother and this is where that comes into play. "You know Natilee is like my little sis. Hurt her or break her heart and I'll hurt you or break you. We're friends but don't cross me about this. Got it?" Adam said firmly. Jason smiled and nodded. I rolled my eyes and heard Quentin chuckle. "What are you laughing at Mudkip?" "Your expression." He grinned. We walked around to different booths and got stopped to sign different things. I bright green blur appeared in the corner of my eye. "Bunny. Why is there in inflata-gator on my shoulder?" She walked up beside me took it in her arms. "Because Jerome was messing with it." I laughed an pulled my camera ou of my pocket. "Anybody mind if I vlog?" "Only if you let me Tea Vlog." I laughed again and held up the cup in my hand. "Yes and I can actually be part of it this time!" I turned on my camera and hit record. The little screen on front lit up with my face. I waved with my cup hand and smiled since this was probably gonna be muted with music. Mitch came up beside me and put his head on my shoulder making a derpy face. "Hey guys! We're at Vidcon!" I said getting Rose in the frame. "And we're with some of team crafted!" Rose shouted eagerly. "I feel so out of place you guys! You guys are gamers and I'm a frikkin make-up, costume person!" Bunny said to me and her camera of course. "But besides that I'm doing a tea vlog from Vidcon!" We each did her signature intro and earned some laughs. "Rose we need something funny and weird to do as our intro!" I said poking her back. She was too preoccupied with Dakota to fully realize what I said but nodded anyway. Jason came over and put his arm around my waist. I looked at him a little frantically and he leaned and whispered in my ear. "It's out of frame." I nodded. "I feel like today if going pretty well. What do you think?" He smiled. "I think it is too. But mainly because I'm with awesome people and meeting my amazing fans." I made kissy noises. "Haha! She's calling you a kiss up!" Jerome laughed. I continued until Jason kissed my cheek. I looked up at him. "Dude! Why?" He chuckled. "Well you were making noises so it was either that or I would have kissed your lips. Take your pick; mindful of the camera." I glared over at him and waved over Rose. "We both will be filming different stuff all day so we'll see you later!" I ended the video and turned everything off sticking my camera back in my back pocket. "We're gonna get busted if you keep on with that." I said making Jason hang his head. He did some kind of move with his hand like a signal almost and then kissed me like he had the night before. I broke away a second later to a open mouthed Rose and Bunny both of which who were holding a camera that had pretty red lights flashing on them. The other just stood there and I think so fans one of which was a girl and looked crushed. I turned back to Jason and slowly closed my eyes. "I don't.. I can't even." I walked away then broke into a run when Jason followed after me leaving the others behind.