Starstruck

A Month Later------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I managed to last the month that lead to the wedding. Now to survive the night before with Rose, Riley, Lizzy, Sammy, Jocelyn (Deadlox's GF) and Annie (The Mudkip's GF). Jerome, Adam, Ty and Quentin had kidnapped Jason earlier this morning and the girls were here a few minutes later. I heard the backdoor open and heels click against the hardwood in the kitchen as I made it down the stairs. "I love how you just walk across the yard and into my house." I said turning to Rose. "I still have a key I can enter as I please." She answered. "Not if I change the locks!" I smirked back. I heard car doors shut and looked out the window to Liz and Sam walking up the path from the driveway to the porch and Annie and Jocelyn's arrival. I let them inside and stood in the little semi circle we had made. "What are you guys planning anyway?" I asked. "Fun things." Lizzy answered in weird voice. "Okay but you're sure as hell not getting drunk! Last time you did Rose and Sam had to literally carrying you to my car and that's not happening with this one. This one is my baby!" Liz nodded and rolled her eyes. "Don't roll your eyes. You're Mustang is just as precious to you as my Camaro is to me." "What year is yours again Liz? '67" Rose questioned. "No, '69. Natilee's is the '67." Rose nodded and ohhed.

Couple Hours Later-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Come on I gotta surprise for you!" Sammy said grabbing my hand as I stepped out the car. She drug me into the building and nodded at the waiter who was supposed to seat us. She pulled me to a table right in front of the stage and together she and Riley pushed me down into a chair. "Why did you make me drive all the way to Myrtle Beach to go to The House Of Blues?" I asked as Lizzy went up to the bar with Rose. "There's somebody here I knew you'd want to see." "Who?" Rose set a glass in front of me and answered. "You'll see." I looked down at the glass and shook it making the clear liquid inside slosh inside the Mason jar. "Moonshine?" I smiled at her. "Only the best." She smirked and winked. "You do know that's 100 proof right darling?" A tattooed arm reached and stopped the glass before it touched my lips. "Yes and I'm perfectly man enough to handle it Mr. Purdy." I smirked back realizing it was Ashley by the stars on his bicep. Yeah I checked him out; judge me and die! He smirked and released his grip. "Alright then do it." I rolled my eyes and had it down in two large gulps. I set the glass on the table and turned in my chair to face the five open-mouthed boys and four smirking girls on their arms. "And that is how a southern girl does it." I said pushing Ash's mouth closed. "And I also take it these are who you knew I'd want to see Sam?" Both Sammy Peirce and Sammi Doll looked up at me. "Okay. Sam for Sammy Pierce and Sammi for well the other Sammi." I said. They nodded and Sam answered me. "Yes mam. They're preforming tonight." Andy smiled and stepped into the stage the others following. "Hey Jinxx!" I shouted at him from the edge. He turned around putting the strap to his guitar over his shoulder. I waved him over and he stooped in front of me. I kissed his cheek and smiled at him. "Thank you." He gave me a puzzled look and I shook off my jacket reveling, instead of more white scars, a quote on my forearm from the lyrics of Saviour, "Saviour will be there. When you are feeling alone, a saviour for all that you do so you live freely without their harm." I read it out loud and looked back at Jinxx. "The things you've told me since we met that first time, and despite my fangirl issues I had to handle, you helped me more than Rose ever could. Thank you, and the others, but especially you." He smiled. "Anything for fans. Even ones that don't think they're worth it. Because you are and I'm sure as hell not losing an amazing person to some ignorant hater." Jinxx said as Jake signaled for him to get ready. Riley snapped her fingers to get my attention and I looked over at her. "What do you mean things he's told you?" She questioned raising an eyebrow. "He helped me feel better about everything fully. I was okay but bad thoughts from high school still haunted me and he helped me realize that it was meaningless to worry about them." She smiled and Andy went up to the mic to start the show.