Heartbreak to to Being His Everything

I woke up with a strong arm around me and somebody holding me against them. I pulled back and saw it was Jason. Then I remembered what happened and that I asked him to stay with me. He opened his eyes slowly and smiled at me. "Good morning." His voice was deep and raspy from sleep. "Morning." I smiled. "This is a weird question but did you say last night you loved me?" He hesitated. "Yeah but I meant like I love you as a friend." He said quickly. My heart sank. "Oh. Yeah, me too." I said half heartedly. Jason looked down sadly and moved his hand off my waist. I got up and grabbed some clothes from my bag then changed in the bathroom. I came back to the room empty. "Figures." I mumbled under my breath and walked out. I ran into Jason in the process. I stepped back and gasped slightly. "And you're shirtless!" I said pushing back all emotion that just came into my brain telling me to do different things. I slid over and walked past him not making eye contact. Rose is gonna kill me later but I don't care. I just can't keep letting him mess with me like this! It'll tear me to pieces! I walked into the kitchen and got a water. Jason came in, fully clothed now, and took the bottle from my hand setting it in the counter. "What are you doing?" "Something's wrong. Tell me." He said looking down at me. I turned my head away. "Nothing. I'm just a little shocked from what happened in the hall. He turned my head. "You know as well as I do that's not what's wrong. You were like this before that." "I'm tired is all. Then the whole hall thing. I'll be fine in a minute." I smiled. "See?" He chuckled and nodded then walked away. "Be ready to go in a minute of two please!" "Kay!"

I sat at the booth between the guy slowly and painfully breaking my heart and the guys who was slowly mending it, Adam. Last day meant signing stuff for fans. Countless pretty girl after pretty girl got Jason's attention. I sighed and Adam rubbed the back of my hand. "It gets better. Promise." I have him a half smile and turned to see a tramp in front of Jason. Look I don't judge people but it was written all over this bitch. She "nonchalantly" bend over the table. "Can you please step back?" I asked softly. The girl snapped her yea in my direction. "Who are you? Is girlfriend?" She said harshly. "No." I mumbled. "Oh. Ok. Then I guess you won't mind this then." She smirked then kissed Jason full on. I felt tears well in my eyes. "Rose sign my signature for me. I'll be right back." She nodded looking at me sympathetically. I pushed away my chair as quickly walked away towards the bathroom I stopped outside of it and sat on the floor against the wall. I ran a shaking hand through my brown and purple mess I claim as hair I sighed pulling my legs against me and placing my head on my knees. Footsteps cam closer and I felt a hand on my arm. "You okay love?" A familiar British accent said. I looked up and saw Tom or Syndicate. "Not really." I mumbled. He sat down beside me. "I'll listen. Go ahead." "And if he won't I will." Kate (Piddleass) smiled sitting in front of me criss crossed. "I like Jason and I thought it might actually go somewhere then he decides to change mind a million times and I was heartbroken. Then some tramp came over to the signing table and when I very nicely to back up she snapped at me asking if I was his girlfriend. I told her no then she proceeded to go, 'ok then you mind if I do this' and kissed him in front of me. And now I'm sitting on the floor trying not to cry my eyes out!" Tom rubbed my back. "It'll be ok. And if it makes you feel better your knight in shining armor is coming now." He smiled and I saw Jason walking up. Tom and Kate hugged me then went away. "I don't wanna see you." I mumbled. I started to get up and walk away but Jason grabbed my arm. "Let go!" He pulled me back over to him. "No. Not knowing that I'm gonna lose you. Damn it Natilee I love you. I really do love you. I just told you what I did this morning because I didn't want to ruin our friendship. I want so badly for you to be mine. I don't care if it screws up everything. You are beautiful and perfect in my eyes." He paused and looked at me. "Y-you actually love me?" I managed out. "Yes! So much it hurts to see you even smile at another guy." He held me closer. "Will you be mine?" I nodded and let slammed his lips onto mine. I pulled away as the others walked up. The all smiled. "I love you too Jason."