To Canada!

"Naty! Nat! Natilee!" Rose ran into my room with her laptop on her arm. "Mitch go ahead!" He chuckled. "Do you wanna come with Jerome and apparently Rose to Canada and stay with me for a few days?" I smiled and nodded. "That would be awesome! When's the flight?" Mitch rubbe the back of his neck. "Tomorrow morning at 5 am... Sorry its so soon! Blame Biggums!" He defended. I laughed. "Its okay. But we need to get to sleep so we're not the devil's daughters in the morning." He laughed. "Okay. See you guys tomorrow." "See you then! And one more thing." I paused him and Mitch nodded. "Are you not wearing a shirt?" He smirked and titled the camera down more. I closed my eyes slowly and slowed my heart rate. I loved Jason but come on now! I need a few options! He waved and ended the Skype call. "I know that look!" Rose smirked. I raised an eyebrow. "You liked it!" I rolled my eyes and started pushing her out of my room. "Wouldn't you stare at an attractive shirtless guy too?" She nodded. "Point granted!" I shut the door and went to bed.

"Canada! Canada!" I put my hand to Rose's mouth. "Don't sing." "Why?" She asked when I remove my hand. "Because you'll end up making somebody mad and then we'll be in handcuffs with the border police!" I heard a familiar laughed and looked ahead and saw Mitch. I waved and he smiled. "Hey doods!" We got our luggage an went out the doors to Mitch's car. We got to his house and unpacked and all that fun stuff then Mitch poked his head in the door. "You wanna go out for some lunch?" We nodded then followed him. We walked down the sidewalk and got to the corner. "Just cross the street then that little place there." Mitch said pointing to a little bistro looking place. I nodded and stepped off the sidewalk thinking it was okay. "Natilee!" I heard Rose shriek. All I saw was Jerome's panicked face and softly whispered his name and I felt arms under my body. "Don't move or speak Nat. I promise I've got you." He said as my world went dark and I heard Rose's sobs.