More Than One Team Crafted Baby?

Before the chapter I wanna give a shout out to my best friend Chey_Elaine who is currently in New Jersey visiting family. She is writing a 1D fanfic and a syfy book as well so go check those out. But yeah! Have fun reading this next chapter. Jerome's POV on what just happened and what Dakota thinks!! Shits about to go down. Okay I'm good. Enjoy!! ~Halo

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Jerome's POV

I woke up but was surrounded by darkness. What? Then I remembered what happened. The fight with Dakota. He had threatened to kidnap Rose away from me and I stumbled back and fell and hit the coffee table. It must have knocked me out. I heard footsteps and a familiar voice, that usually yelled at me for messing with her, spoke softly to me. "Jerome please try and wake up honey. Mitch is breaking down slowly and I've never seen Rose this upset. Plus we all need you Fluffy." Natilee hesitated and I knew she had grinned a little. She always did when she said my nickname. "Please just try." I heard her get up and walk away then come back with two other footsteps. The broken voice of my angel spoke. "Jerome please wake up. I need you now of all times." She couldn't finish. What did she mean she needed me 'now of all times'? Had she found the ring? I hear her crying softly and Natilee had her leave for a minute. The only other person that could have not spoken yet had to be Mitch. He took a deep breath. "Biggums please. I don't know what I'd do without my best friend. Rose is miserable and trying not to cry every 5 minutes. Just please wake up." I heard what sounded like Rose coming back in. They stepped to the side. "Guys I have something to tell you that the others just found out as well." She hesitated then took a deep breath. "I'm pregnant." She said quickly. "What?!" Mitch and Natilee said in unison. "Are you sure it's Jerome's" Mitch asked. Of course it's mine doofus! "It has to be. I've been with only him for the past 11 months." Rose answered. "Well that's gonna be interesting news when he wakes up." Natilee said. I heard someone run in quickly. "He just barged in. I couldn't stop him." Adam's voice said. "I-I couldn't have." Dakota breathed out. Okay. Now is the time you wake up Jerome. Wake up! Wake up! My eyes opened and the light blinded me for a second. I saw shocked faces and tears running down a few. "I heard everything and forced myself awake." I said, my voice raspy. A sat up slowly and Rose ran over and hugged me. My head was pounding but at this point I really didn't care. She pulled back and cupped my face in her hands and kissed me. I put one hand on her back and another behind her neck and pulled her closer. Someone cleared their throat and we broke to Mitch smirking. "Okay. I want a hug but I don't need the rest of that." He came over and hugged me then Natilee did. But one person still lingered in the room. Dakota stepped in front of me. "I didn't think I could hurt somebody like this." He just continued to look at me and hung his head. "I'm so sorry Jerome. I'll just leave you all alone." He walked out not saying another word to any of us. Rose looked over at me and looked down at her feet. "So when you said you heard everything, did you hear-" She trailed off and looked back up at me. "Yes. I did. And I'm extremely excited." I smiled at her then looked at Mitch an have him a look. He took Rose out an it was just Natilee and I. "Did she find the ring?" "Nah. I've got it at home. Sammy put it on my dresser where she won't know the difference."

Natilee's POV

After he asked me if Rose had found the ring and I had answered, a nurse walked in to tend to Jerome. I met the others outside and pulled Rose away. "So exactly how along are you?" She looked down at her feet. "3 and a half months." She said softly. "I went about a month ago and found out that it had been almost 3 months and then with the wedding I didn't want to say anything and take away the spotlight from you." I sighed. "Rose you could have told me. Is that why you've been pushing away drinks?" She nodded. "I'm sorry Nat. I should have told you." I shook my head and hugged her. "It's not your fault. I'm happy for you."

Few weeks later----------------------------------

I woke up, for the first time in days, without being nauseated. But I still didn't eat for the simple fact I would be. I grabbed a cup out of the cabinet and filled it with water. I heard scuffs and Jason walked in. "Morning Beautiful." "I don't feel beautiful." I answered. "Still feeling bad?" He asked gave me a sympathy smile as I nodded. "Well today will get better. Isn't today when Rose finds out what the baby is?" "Yeah. And I usually feel better a the day goes on." He smiled. "Maybe you have Rose's baby's best friend in your tummy." I rolled my eyes. "I probably just got a stomach bug. Don't get your hopes up." I took care of my glass and went upstairs to change. I put on some jeans and my 'Jason I'm Startled!' t-shirt. We were going to a doctor's office not to a ball for Cinderella. I went back downstairs to the office and got my phone and keys off my desk. I gave Jason a kiss on the cheek and met Rose at the doctor's.

"Miss. Harvey, you may come back." A nurse said and Rose looked over at me. I smiled and nodded. She looked over at Jerome and he did the same. She stood and walked ahead of him with the nurse. 20 minutes later they came back and Rose smiled at me. "So?" "I want to tell everybody at once." I understood and we went back home.

"Don't argue with me Ty! Just get here!" Rose fussed into the phone. "Thank you. See you soon." She hung up and looked at me. "Why does he feel the need to argue with a hormonal pregnant lady?" I laughed and sat down. "It's Ty. I mean just remember that." Jason sat beside me and Rose and Jerome sat across from us to wait. "Are you okay Nat?" Jerome asked. "Yeah I'm fine. Just not feeling well." "You've been like this for a week and a half. You need to go to the doctor." Rose scolded. "What are some symptoms you have?" Jerome asked. "I'm nauseous when I wake up and tired a lot more than usual. But that could be because I'm been making up videos." Jerome looked over at Jason then back at me. "Natilee, I think you may be pregnant as well." I thought about for a minute. Since the honeymoon I have noticed a lot of different things. I glanced over at Rose and she nodded. Everyone started to arrive and soon were all here. "Okay I'm gonna say this right here in the open and let you go from there." Rose said. "It's a-"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I'm sorry! Don't hate me! I still have to ask "Rose" (< Chey_Elaine) what she wants the baby to be. Next chapter will be up soon!!! Share and show some love!!

~Halo