In Bajan We Trust for Bacca Must

I let sand fall through my fingers and felt Jason's hand trail up and down my back over the bare skin. He messed with the string of my bathing suit and I swatted at his hand. "Stop it." I giggled. He laughed and pulled me closer to him. My towel vibrated and I ignored it until it continued. "Don't answer it. Please." I looked at the caller ID was read Peasant. "But it's Rose. Something might be wrong. She knows only to call for that reason." "Okay but quick question." I nodded as I hit the answer button. "Why I she named Peasant?" I smiled. "Something our group has called her since we were in middle school." A shaky broken voice came through the phone. "Natilee?" Something was wrong, she only said my name completely when it was or she was fussing at me. "What's wrong Rose? I'm back in a day." "It's J-Jerome. H-He's." She hesitated and I badgered the rest out of her. "He's what Rose?" "He's in the hospital." "What?!" Jason straighten up and looked at me startled. "What happened." "Jerome's in the hospital." I answered. "What? Why." I turned back to the phone. "Why is he in the hospital?" Rose didn't answer but someone else grabbed the phone and Sammy's voice answered me. "Dakota came like a day after you left and they got into a huge fight. Dakota beat him pretty bad. Riley and I found him and Dakota was gone by then." I heard her walk and she lowered her voice. "Nat, there was a ring in his pocket and we were going to go out the night after you guys got back for a little celebration. Us girls and our guys. He was gonna propose to Rose. And he is in a coma now." I had put the phone on speaker and Jason heard what I had. "How is he in a coma. Dakota's not that strong." He hit his head on the wall we assume. What do we do Nat?" I sighed. "First we need to come back. Until we do get her to the hospital and don't tell her what you found. We'll be home soon." "Okay. Please be safe." "We will. See you soon." I hung up and looked at Jason. He understood as well as I did. Please wake up soon Jerome. I've never seen Rose this happy. Don't leave us Fluffeh! I tried to cheer myself up with something between our gang of gamers. #DamnitJoey!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Okay this was a little bit of a filler chapter. But I hope it's still okay. I know I haven't updated in a while b/c of school and another fanfic but I will keep trying! Share and show some love! ❤️❤️❤️

~Halo