TeamCrafted Christmas

I heard Sam come up the stairs. "What's wr-" She saw Brice on my screen and froze. "Uh. Oh. Um, hi Brice." She said waving. She tried to back out of the room but I stood up quickly and grabbed her. I pulled her to my desk and gave her a look that said 'Sit in the damn chair.' She sat reluctantly and looked over at Brice. "Explain Sam." I half demanded. "After we met at the wedding we've been talking. He asked me out a couple weeks ago when he was still here." She said innocently. I looked at Brice on the monitor. "When are you planning to be here again. Because I'd really like to fuss at you face to face." He chuckled slightly and looked to the side. "Um, probably soon. I want to see you guys before Christmas." I nodded. "Okay well then. I'm glad you found such a great guy Sam." She smiled and I let her leave. We began streaming some Hunger Games and a few minutes into it Adam screamed and it was followed by a tiny little cry. "Adam! You woke Olivia!" My face-cam was on and so were theirs so the viewers laughed at Adam's silly pouty face that he made. "I'm sorry." Jason left to get Olivia and another little cry came from Rose's end. About this time Mitch joined the stream and the call. "I heard little cries." He said. "Yeah. Adam screamed and woke both Olivia and Elaine." Rose answered. Jason came back in the room as soon as Jerome entered on Rose's end. "Aww look at Biggums. Being all sweet." Mitch joked. Tons of comments came through the stream asking to see the girls. I gestured for Jason to hand Olivia to me and he laid her in my arms. "Here you guys. Say hi to Olivia Stokes." She smiled slightly and wiggled. "She stopped crying but I don't think she'll get any sleep with uncle Adam screaming." Jason smiled. "Well I'm sorry for dying in the Hunger Games." I smirked at him. "Well Adam, I guess we know who the Katness is in the family."

~•Magically Majestic Time Skip•~

To a week before Christmas it's been a couple months.

"Honestly Tyler (LogDotZip) I'm about to smack you!" I said swatting his hand for the fourth time. "But I wanna help." He pouted. "Then help keep out of my hair and go help Jason or something." He smiled and nodded then left. The door bell rang and I heard footsteps come down the stairs quickly and Sammy ran past me to the front door. She opened it and Brice was behind it. He smiled down at her and she wrapped her arms around his neck. She picked her up and twirled her around. He set her down and she pulled his face closer, kissing him. I smiled at Brice and he waved. "Hello there. Nice to see you again." He said walking up behind me and hugging me. "Hi. I see that Sammy thought it was really nice to see you." I said. He laughed. "Well we haven't seen each other in a couple months so I expected as much." "She was gonna come see you but I told her about the spiders the size of an adults palm and she changed her mind." He smiled. "Hey! They're friendly." I rolled my eyes and turned back to the stove. "Yeah. When you train them." I heard him chuckle as he left. A few minutes later someone came in and I felt arms wrap around my waist. "Hey Beautiful." Jason said into my ear. "Hi." I answered smiling. He laid his head on my shoulder and kissed my cheek. "Adam wants to see you for a minute. I'll take over for you." I nodded and dusty the flour off from earlier. Rose thought it would be hysterical to toss it at me. Pain in the ass. But that's why she's my best friend. "Where's Adam?" I asked looking over at Mitch who was making funny faces at Elaine. "He's outside on the front porch." He answered smiling at Elaine's little laugh. Jerome was beside him watching them both. The Merome feels are strong right now. I just can't help my inner fangirl. I grabbed my jacket from the bench by the door and pulled on my boots. Of all the years I've been in the state, this is like the fourth time it's snowed and it's pretty heavy. We've gotten about 3 inches; which here is like kinda magical. Magical enough to let me wake up Sam with a snowball to the face. And before you ask she is living with us. For two reasons: Lizzy moved to England with Harry and she was determined to help Rose and I with the girls. I went out the door and closed it tightly behind me. Adam was in a chair watching the snow fall in front of the darkening sky. I sat beside him and he looked over at me. "You know how mom told you about the deal with the necklace?" He asked. "Yeah." I answered concerned. "Well I told about it. and well..." He trailed off and handed me a small box. I opened it and saw a gold charm inside. I smiled at Adam and he gestured to it. "Read it." I looked at it again and read the message on it. 'When there is love, there is no distance.' I looked over at him. He smiled at me. "I always told myself that I'd find you and make sure I would, at least tried to, be part of your life." He looked down at his feet. "You did more than that. You're the reason I'm still here." I glanced at the now thin, faint, white lines on my arms. He hugged me and kissed my head. "And I couldn't ask for a better little sister to give me the same happiness." I heard some noise from inside and Brice came out. "We have some major issues. You guys might want to come in here. Like now." It was written all over his face. This was serious...